BeautyHacker

My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

Thanks! at the end I decided to go with View after all and I'm having the surgery next week! I'm a tad nervous but I actually came back to your post for reassurance..

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh I see. I'm just nervous about using goretex because I heard that it can shrink later on, and if god forbid something were to happen, then revision would be hard since it would be absorbed.

Oh good luck! So who's your doctor? What procedures are you doing?

Ohh, may I ask when is your surgery? What are you having done? ?

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for this review! The result looks absolutly stunning! I plan to go to Korea for PS in 2020 and I already considered View and now I'm 100% sure to go there!
Would you mind sharing a before picture of you with make up? I would really like to see the difference. Of course I'd completly understand if you don't want to.
And could you tell me how much you payed for everything?

@Krisven That's a good job, nicely done. You look great! Lovely nose, fabulous.
Maybe I should consider View, but i'm caucasian. Not sure it would work as well for me as it did for you, uncertain if View is experienced with or had many causcasian clients. @MissOrange Aren't her results beautiful?! I hope I can have the same success story and happy ending.

Hi everyone sorry for late response I've been so busy when I get back from United states . Work moving and all the fun stuff lol heres my recent photos I'm 2 months and 1 week post op I will just post some pics that I've taken during that period . I can really tell my vline now. I'm so happy with my results I really do recommend view clinic they are reliable for the good result and most and foremost SAFETY! Even if I'm back here in U.S they are still communicating with me in every questions I asked. I feel like I have a family coz they do care for the patients

You will dear. I'm just happy I went with View!