BeautyHacker

My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m talking vitamin c bromelain lots of walking lol high protein diet food and carbs lol to bring back your energy

WOW thanks for sharing and keep updating post op pics, please! Did the doctor tell you how long will swelling be lasting?

Swelling varies person to person . Some heals faster some slow. Recovery is up to a year to see the final result

I'm not sponsored . I paid with my own money. I wrote a review coz I think plastic surgery hospital like this should be known how good they are.and just wanna share my honest experience. .

Oh okay, so you didn't get any discount or anything for this review but just wanted to share your good experience. I'm sorry it's because I saw you on their youtube. :smile:

I think you are a bit rude.
is it okay to just post someone's photo like this?
i think you are a a bit .. hmm.. i dont know. is it right to post someone's photo?

It was on View’s youtube channel though. But I will take down the pic but leave their link instead

Im sorry didnt mean to offend you!

ohh.. she looks really better! but i hope you take the link down as well before you get her idea...

I get to stay in their guesthouse for free for my stay .for 2 weeks. Free brunch . Free lip fillers and they provide necessities I need for my 2 weeks stay .

aww thanks lily ! Appreciate how u look out for other people .

• admin locked and unlocked this topic