BeautyHacker

My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooow! You’re absolutely stunning! Happy to see such success on your surgeries. You’re definitely radiating in your update pictures. the profile of your nose is very cute. Would it be too much to ask if you’ll be able to give us an update on the frontal of your nose?

Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to keep us updated ^^

To be honest, this is an amazing result for 1 post op month! ^^ I'm really looking forward to seeing what it will be like in a half a year!

Hello heres the frontal

so Dr. Lee did your nose and Dr.Yun did your face bone surgery. right? thank you for sharing the review here. helps me a lot. you look totally amazing now. it's rlly successful. congratz~~

Dr lee song chan did my FC and nose

Superb result @Krisven for fc and rhino! I have made a note of your surgeon's name. Good to see a great result and View goes on my list of good Korean clinics!

Thank you for posting this! I've had my round of consultations already and narrowed it down to UVOM, Namu, and View. At first I was thinking going with a smaller clinic (UVOM/Namu) but your pictures are really making me reconsider View... can I ask how was the post op care?

Congratulations :smile:

Hello as I mentioned above they care about you from Start to post op. They have me deswelling treatments facial vitamin drip and they will prescribed u deswelling prescribed meds based on individual needs.

I actually proffered goretex coz it's natural looking than silicone . And silicone tends to shift alot.i have a friend who has silicone for only 2 years it shifted and left her a dent on her left nostrils .plus the surgeon told me the type of goretex they have in is 9x expensive than silicone .