BeautyHacker

52 years old for face lift

The name of surgery is PF?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My body looks well for my age due to yoga and my posture except my over stretched belly due to having kids. I really don’t want to gain any weight back... I wish I could have couple of more names to visit.

MissO IMO even though the vermillion lift didn't last, it may have enhanced your bullhorn lift. They did excised skin. Anyway that's my two cent's worth.
The Clinic is The Line.

My first place for the consult! I started the dialogue with them in October 18 and made the appointment for today. I took a cab here. 6400k from my place, I didn’t have a chance to figure out the bus system yet. Before coming here I struck up a conversation with a korean woman at a Starbucks. I was asking her about the subway system and shared with her about my desire for ps... she laughed and said that her and her friends want the same thing. She rang up her friend who came promptly and shared some information. The lady took me to her boss who was amused with my desire for ps, called up someone to ask who is the best surgeon. He made sure to find out about how much such procedure would cost as he did not want me to be charged as a foreigner. He gave me direction and his card and the person who will greet me... I feel like I met an angel today!

Girl I won't leave you hanging =) I just went to Faceline because two of my friends also went there and I got a little discount because my friends told the English consultant that I was going..lol

Wow looks like Opera is a big clinic. Reading keenly. Do continue to keep us posted. I had tummy lipo twice after 3 kids and a michelin tyre around my lower waist. You can stay slim then but add volume to your face with fg as smas does not add volume.

I had three consults and walked back to my place after eating Korean rice cake meals for lunch and dinner. Those two meals are delicious but empty calories galore....
Here is the sum of my day, the second consult I had which was recommended by the Korean local was ASPS! I think an angel was watching over me when I walked in to the Starbucks this morning and met this woman who is a civil servent... her boss called a guy he knows and got the best plastic surgeon he knew. When I looked up the translation from Korean to English, that clinic was ASPS... I took them off my list due to the price but after talking to them, I realized they really knew what they were talking about. The consultant took her time and showed me many of before and after pictures. She told me that I looked better in person than the picture but then kept looking at the picture and recommended ptosis correction too. I did not realize that I needed one but she was right. I also want to give Dr Seo in MVP the same credit as he recognize that too. One of the biggest reason I crossed off the first consult clinic Opera is that they do not have pictures of Asians before and after Smas surgery. I have a feeling Opera realized that I wasn’t their fit for a client and did not really follow up on the price estimate today via kakao talk. The surgeon was nice during the consultation.

I had a great impression of Doctor Seo from MVP, people who were in his waiting room area appeared to be young and attractive. One thing I found odd was the paper that I had to fill out for checking what kind of procedure I was interested in. There wasn’t any line item for SMAS for face lifting, only thread and ulthera. This made me feel as though the clinic caters to beautifying with aesthetic options. I am not trying to beautify myself but to reverse signs of aging. If it wasn’t major thing like SMAS and I lived in Seoul and money wasn’t an option, I could see myself frequently going there to rejuvenate myself. Also if my desired procedure was only for my eyes, he would have been the perfect doctor as he noticed my upper eye lid problems that I did not know I had. He recommended upper eyelid blepharoplasty with ptosis correction. I was born with the eye lids people get surgery for, My eyes are the only positive feature I was born with as other parts of my face is nothing but ordinary. Since I still have decent eye lids I never looked into anything more for my eyes except to get rid of the bags. Both ASPS and MVP saw that I needed ptosis to make me look less tired. ASPS only recommended ptosis correction without removing extra skin. I am ok with that and also having less of eye lids. I can always get excess skin removed down the road but having too much removed sounds too scary.

Wow it's like reading your personal diary! Really enjoy following your journey. You went to the exact 2 clinics I went to...asps and mvp. But I couldn't get past the consultant at asps to meet the ps as she flatly said I did not need smas. lol. Well if Dr Seo does smas with muscle cutting then try him but if not then pay double for asps as they seem to do lots of smas facelifts and you know the head ps at asps is good as he did a FL on a famous pf member.

Ptosis correction should be done with skin trimming. You could do eyes with Seo and smas fl at asps but then you are looking at 16 million won total! Waiting for your next installment to see what happened next and your surgery results!

I just cancelled consultation with Area88, I am going with ASPS. The surgery date is set for next Monday. I was hoping for sooner but i can see why I cannot have it done right away as Dr Lee is busy. I met him yesterday and he was really personable. He will do fg on my forehead, temporal, cheek, nasal fold... he said no fg to my lips. SMAS, ptosis correction, I’ll ask if he thinks I need upper blepharoplasty but definitely lower eye bags... after all this adventure started with only wanting my eye bags removed. Now I am getting complete anti aging treatment.

Great review and can't wait to read more. I will keep checking your review next week! btw how much did ASPS charge you for the smas? I'm not actually planning for the incisional lift yet but just wondering for the cost. (I once had a online consutlations but they all said I'm not ready yet :sad: )

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. I will still keep my appointment with Area88 but I doubt I will go with their recommendation because none of the doctors in the US or even the clinics I talked to recommended a face lift and Dr. Lee from area is the only one who recommends a face lift. Based on my pictures View suggested fat graft on the forehead, a small nose job to create a curve and Stem Cell. The stem cell costs 9 million KWON and I am not sure what exactly it does. I also contacted MVPS and Dream so far. I would like to get a lateral canthoplasty but they need to see me in person to determine if that can be done or not. Good luck on your procedures. I'm sure you will love the results.

what is Stem Cell nose job? Is it the facial injection for skin rejuvenation??

I'm not sure what Stem Cell does but when I asked View about getting something done for my skin to make it look more fresh, youthful and thicker, they recommended Stem Cell. The cost of Stem Cell is 9 million KWON and I am not sure if it is worth it or not. I still need to do more research on it. Check out this link on MVPS:
http://mvpps.com/regenerative/regenerative.asp?part=regenerative

Hi All, I am at my Airbnb up since 4am... worrying about my life. Well not really worrying but wondering. I wish the darn Monday will come sooner. Yesterday I was free all day since I cancelled my appointment with Area88. I met up with two people at a different time who I met through couch surfing. These meet up gave me a goal to do things. I met my first meet up for his lunch break, I kept my language as English as he was excellent in English and he was a local recruiter. He bought my lunch, very typical Korean restaurant but I had to take my shoes off going into the restaurant. Yes, no holes in my socks. I bough coffee... I wanted latte with almond milk but so far even Starbucks don’t carry it in Korea... so soy milk instead. My host ordered sweet potato coffee, I will be darn if the flavor isn’t exactly like the Korean roasted sweet potatoes I ate as a child. Delicious, next time I’ll drink that. The host said that they actually grind up the sweet potatoes for the flavor but there was too much flavor for that, I bet they infused great artificial flavor.
Meeting him was a good practice for me to figure out the subway system here. The green line circles around the parameter of Seoul. You can buy a transportation card that can be used even in the taxi according to the convenient store clerk. I then met my second meet up at the university area. Wow, interesting place. My host bought my latte at a Starbucks, yes again soy latte... upstairs of the Starbucks reminded me of The Starbucks on Oakstreet in Chicago, many college students hunched over their laptops. Very studious... again I left my language in English. My meet up was a PhD student so I figured he’ll want to practice his English. After the latte he took me to an area of rail road station that was turned into a park with some tiny streams along. Even an area had madAng... Korean raised wooden sitting area with go set for people to play. Also along the trail many replicate Rail carts that were book stores... every cart had different names so I am assuming different fields of study?
Many types of people were enjoying their walks at night especially the love birds.... oh there are also many homeless cats around... there were also group of Germans exercising which appeared to be planned, they looked as professional buffs with exersice bands... I lived in Germany for six years so I felt like I wanted to practice my German but I refrain from that as it appeared too contrived.
While walking along the path I saw a white guy walking next to me, I stared a conversation and found out he is a professor from California and doing his sabetical in Korea as a philosophy professor... I told him that I was here to get my face done. He shared that he is considering teeth implant, he is here for three month. Implant is a 8 month commitment. Yes I broke the bad news to him. He knew more about Korea than I did, showed me other paths to explore. I returned back to where I left my host, he bought me chimac... chicken and makju(beer)... I heard about the combo but never had them before. I Broke my healthy eating habit which happens often on trips... after I said good by to my host I sat on a marble sit watching young Korean students gathering around snack stalls eating fish cakes and Korean rice cakes covered in pepper sauce... so fun to watch people....