BeautyHacker

52 years old for face lift

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are taking the cell from the pelvic bone? OMG... the before/after photo look definitely changed but it looks scary and the quote. Well, I don't know anything about it but I'm sure you will make a wise decision ! If you decide to go share the experience plz :smile:

' Yes, no holes in my socks' lol

@jsorchid the big question everyone wants to know is how much is asps charging for full face fg, smas, ptosis correction and lower eye bags removal? Does the fg include a free fresh top up or stored fat? If it is your first fat graft, you may need to invest in another trip to korea for 2 more top ups. It is quite a commitment. Exciting times for you.

I thought they were just doing PRP where they basically just spin your blood and inject extract from that procedure, I definitely don't think that's worth 9m krw. But if they are taking out marrow from your bone, wow that's pretty invasive and I can see that costing a lot.

@jsorchid, I love your writing, makes me feel like I'm there with you! You should start your own blog. :smile:

I've not heard asps talked about for full face fg before, maybe try to find some real people who've done fg there before. I think after pics which are taken a few weeks after can be deceptive because the person can look very different 6+ months later with most of that fat being gone.

Desr HanaZ I will definitely share my experience with you if I decide to do Stem Cell. I am also considering getting Rejuran injections. I heard those also improve skin texture and the results can last for 2 years. The cost of Rejuran injection is around 1.5 million Kwon.

Gats as I explained to HanaZ i am still exploring my options. I am trying to find the best solution for making my skin thicker and youthful. I have large pores and mild acne scars. PRP is different from Stem Cell. I did a PRP and micro needing treatment in the US last week for $600. I see my skin looks softer and more youthful but I am not sure how long the results would last. I also want to try Reuran injections that costa about 1.5 million Kwon. They say the results last for 2 years. I asked View who suggested Stem Cell injection what i should expect after getting that done and they couldn't explain to me how it worked. They told me I needed to talk to their doctors. If Stem Cell injection cannot deliver a noticeable result and only happens at the cellular level, I won't be doing it. If the doctors can convince me with medical facts that it works and it work systemically versus locally 9 million is reasonable.

I would be careful of trusting the word of the doctors who are selling you the procedure given there's a bias there. Check realself for reviews from real people on whether it worked for them and how long the effects lasted. I'm skeptical benefits would last 2 years given how often the skin turns over.

I agree that people will look completely different after few months. I prefer aged a little vs too young for my age. I don’t have that much stamina or the money... one thing ASPS is they really have a great brouchures in their lobby with their work and the clientels there were more of my age appropriate and young too. Also their website had many before and after pictures and while consulting they showed me many other before and after pictures. Very natural anti aging treatments. Opera could only show me one white female SMAS lift and didn’t have any Asian patients to show me. I didn’t ask for any other pictures beside SMAS, so I cannot talk about nose or the eyes... prices are great at opera. As much as I keep on saying natural, I might keep on adding things that I don’t like about myself, who knows... I definitely get more skin care than people around me. I am ready to be slightly disappointed too as I hate having high hopes and not working out... I guess it’s my character. I pray that I won’t have that wind blown look.
2 years ago I also paid $1200 in Korea for procedure that didn’t do anything. If it’s too good to be true, then it is.

I agree that the doctors want to sell but I heard about Rejuran benefits for skin rejuvenation through one of the PF veterans. She is very knowledgeable. I may try that but we won't know if they work or not without trying. I will let you know if it works or not.

Hi @jsorchid, my concern is having seen your photos before and after your weight loss is that this aging is chiefly due to the weight loss. You looked normal weight with a face that I initially thought was your daughter's 2 years ago but now you have a yoga fit thin body but the price is volume loss in the face.

Fat grafting does stretch the skin as does a facelift as it separates the skin from the underlying connective and soft tissues. I saw a lady in her 50s who had had a facelift here in the uk and initially looked great but now looks very saggy so much so I now understand why I have been refused a facelift as it is a temporary fix and the downside is worse sagging in 3-5 years. I have been totally scared off facelifts now. I just need to look at her current face and think no way. And in your current photo your face does not need a facelift just volume from natural fat weight gain.

I always say that my thrifty gene saves me from impulsive decisions. A Chinese friend who met me in London on several occasions said my face looked better at 100 lbs than 95 lbs and I too noticed how his face looked better when he too had gained 7 lbs.

I worry for you that asps has lured you to spend maybe over 20 million won as you have been quiet over the total cost. Remember how you said you went to korea to just get your lower eyebags removed?

I know you said you wanted to stay thin and like your body but you weigh less than I do which means below a bmi of 18.5 and perhaps at our age we cannot afford to go under for fears of osteoporosis and fat loss from our faces.

I am a worrier and knowing how traumatic it was for me to see my face after the first fg disappeared and left me with a saggy face I had never had or seen such sagging in my life, and made me regret ever starting on a fg journey as it had indeed stretched my skin. In hindsight I should have just gained a few lbs of natural fat weight and drank more water and only had fg to my upper lids.

I saw a friend have threadlift after extreme weight loss and her face looked windswept tight. I wish she had not lost so much weight as her before face with some weight looked so pretty and youthful.

You can still cancel for a refund. Somewhere I have the timetable for korean refunds. I just think both fg and smas procedures is too much separation and loosening of skin. As @Gats said you need to research fg at asps as we only know it for FLs and why did a 40 year old need 4 FLs? Is this an inherent flaw of FLs?

If I were you I would just get bags removed and ptosis correction with skin lid excision and removal and while in korea eat and gain back 5 lbs. This will naturally fill out and lift your face. Fg and smas is like 2 facelifts at the same time. Remember how Korea photoshops after photos! Best to meet real patients in person and follow them for at least a year postop. It concerns me asps has not mention how shortlived one fg is and not discussed free top up?

I would just avoid MVP. Someone just died there....

Rejuran is just facial injection, maybe you should check other clinics quotes too. Is 1.5 mil for 2cc?