BeautyHacker

52 years old for face lift

Great review @jsorchid. And fast recovery. May I ask how you are ? Also, will you be able to post a pic of just the ear area where scar/incisions are.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted ASPS and they replies promptly. They recommended fat graft and nose job. This is what they said: "You'd better to have fat graft and cut the hooked nose.". :smile: I never thought i had a hooked nose but seems I have one! They also do stem cell. I will definitely set up an appointment with them.
I also contacted Line and their prices are ridiculously high compared to their recommendations don't seem valuable for the price they are charging.
View Clinic seems more knowledgeable and they also recommended fat transfer. They price is close to ASPS.
MVP also suggested fat graft and the price is lower than both ASPS and View. They initially asked me if I wanted my cheeks to be done and i explained I don't want any bone shaving procedures because they cause skin sagging.
I also contacted Dream and they only suggested PRP and laser but I asked their cost of Rejuran and fat graft. They charge 1.5 million kwon for 4cc of Rejuran. Their fat graft is higher than Area88, ASPS and View. Talking to these clinic I started thinking they give foreigner some odd price to see how they react. Line is way off on their prices. will not even go to them for the initial consult.

Just be aware the scars probably won't show clearly on an iPhone pic. You probably will need good lighting too.
I know Dr Lee, VIP's stitching is amazing and almost invisible but again different people heal in different ways. For example if you have a tendency to have hypertrophic scarring.

94AB909C-AD3F-4450-ADDD-4D407B6CC93C.jpeg
I wear ponytails a lot as I exercise. I am going to have my hair dresser cut my hair around the incision sites as if I have lot of baby hair... I don’t know how the scaring is going to turn out. I think my scars tend to turn white. If any of you have advice on about scaring let me know please!

27DC6EAA-4B58-4C1A-954A-7637D7A92FE4.jpeg B2F3CB31-8CE6-4545-A8CD-5138350CB85D.jpeg
This was me about 4 days before the surgery in good lighting and bad lighting... I like my neck much better now, hope it will get me through 10 years I’ll post after photos more after I recover some more. There is a fluid collection on my right bottom gum that is making my smile weird. I sent them a text and they will look at it Monday... I don’t think it’s fg as fg feels firm to touch. Maybe it will resolve itself before Monday but I hate having uneven smile. I did anticipate some hiccups so I am not too terribly worried but dang I still don’t like any complications.

WOW, WOW, WOW. Beautiful stitching. Even I wouldn't be able to do embroidery in such a fine manner! You said you were a smoker, just beware that this could impact on your healing.

Hello, please clarify in your before pics you look Caucasian but your close up of your stitches you look Asian. LOL.

One Korean lady I talked to told me that she paid 400000krw for fg few years ago... MVP price with fg is really good but I really didn’t know about their skills with SMAS as they don’t even advertise about it... at ASPS, one translator told me that there are 70 people working as there are 7 floors... they seem to be well running place. After the doctor has seen me for the follow up, the lady informed everyone via ear piece that the doctor is going to such and such floor... ASPS have one inch thick catalogues of their work all over the place... having said that I still will have to see my result to see how good ASPS really is. I do ceramic for hobby, I love curves and I am good at it even without much experiences, I can throw thin and the right curves better than people who have been doing for years as hobby... but my two teachers were always better because they do it all the time and they were real artists...I am hoping this doctor Lee who operated on me can read skin and texture like my teachers with the clay... and when he does the second fg, I hope Dr Lee is an artist and know where to tweak to get the perfect curves.... MVP did an excellent work on MissO with fg, Dr Seo really has talent with the fg, MissO ‘s face is really balanced without needing to be butchered... I lost too much volume and had too much excess skin for just the tweaking thus you see the big cut... Dr Seo only wanted small incision until my ear, I just let Dr Lee make the decision... now the bigger incision makes more sense... my neck is pulled evenly, not only in small spot to make things fit... my right and left incisions on the back are exactly at the same place when I touch them with my hands... initially I was surprised at how long the cut was.

You are too funny, I am full blooded Korean with full jaw line. Look at my nose...

JS you looked great even before the surgery! Very youthful and you didn't have much laxity to begin with. The pictures of your stiches also look great. Amazing how accurately and neatly they are place.
In my first communication with ASPS I got this impression they know what they are talking about and their prices are very reasonable. They seemed honest to me. I liked their recommendation in my case. They even explained where they will be injecting the fat. I am planning to see them on Monday November 12.
so far I liked ASPS and View. MVP is very prompt in responding to inquiry and they seems to know what they are doing. I also contacted Renovo Skin Clinic and their recommendations.
So glad that you are doing better and that healing so well. cannot wait to see your results.

I wish I could go to Busan with you! One of my colleagues works in Busan. I will send you my contact info.

Great shot and those are meticulous stitching. I did not know yours would extend to the nape area, thought they end just behind the ears. I am not probably heal as fast as you as I am close to 50.
You did great deciding on Asps. And correct about MVP not known for smas. An acquaintance of a famous pf'er who did mvp had her smas stitching unravel and open up. Plus, someone had cardiac arrest there for rhino last month and died .

It looks like the doc also gave you a neck lift based on the stitching. Your neck area looks totally rejuvenated.

If your neck needs lifting the cut behind your nape. If you are starting to have bands in your neck, if you pull your skin up to the nape you will see your neck youthful again.