BeautyHacker

52 years old for face lift

Really pleased for you @jsorchid! Your trip to korea was a success and you look great! Younger and refreshed. Good to finally see ASPS Dr Lee's FL work as he comes highly recommended. Do let us know how things are at the 1 year mark to check on longevity of his smas.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
@jsorchid, really enjoy reading your posts, thanks for sharing your ps journey. Beautiful results ! you look amazing!
May I ask whether your procedures done by general anesthesia or sleeping anesthesia? how is the scar looking now? Are you still liking your face lift results? would you mind sharing another update photo of the scars around the ears. Thanks :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
F6D0D65F-1BB3-4CD6-90DD-E0E9164C2081.jpeg E40DED90-ECC3-4627-BD3D-D5FAE8A087AD.jpeg

Keloids happens if your body reacts to scars so it's NOT the surgeon's fault if it happens. I am an unfortunate one to keloid well actually as an Asian it's more hypertrophic scarring but even so it's very distressing as it takes years to flatten. Keloids are more common with darker skin.

Guys, as much as I find ps worth it, it’s going to depend on how satisfyied you are with your self. I finally look like myself but younger after three months, but not prettier than I was. I look some how older and mature but told younger looking which I embrace. My daughters finally like my face better after my fg absorbed, they said I look like myself and begged me not to do anything else. I am tempted to go back next year to refill my fg to even out my face. I can only say I would do this procedures again.... it wasn’t bad of journey and well worth it.... with the right surgeon!

Oh my goodness these brow lift results are amazing at ASPS. I don't have the wrinkles but would love my eyes to be rejuvenated like this. Finally ASPS best SMAS results from a halmeoni to sonnyeo, ie grandmother comes out like her grand-daughter. The rest of the results are just ok but these are amazing. Seoul ASPS AMAZING SMAS granny to grand-daughter.jpgSeoul ASPS unbelievable browlift results.jpg

I would love to get my eyes rejuvenated like that. I look younger but still there is oldness of my eyes coming through... FL can become addictive. I look very natural right now as swelling subsided and much fg absorbed. I am glad the doctor didn’t do my lips even though I would love fuller lips...

I had a keloid or hypertrophic scarring from bullhorn LL which flattened with kenalog steroid injection. Try kenalog injection @SheOnlyLooks25. I had the injection a year postop and it still worked.

Wow so that is what a brow lift does! I am trying to reduce the distance between my eyes and brows as I think my gap is too big! Opposite of brow llift. lol

Thank you for sharing the experience. Every words were so helpful. Can I ask you about the fat transfer? Do you think it was satisfying? I'm interested in face lift and lower blepharoplasty together but I'm just now sure about the fat grafting....

Apparently Dr Lee from Area is a very specialized face lift surgeon with over 15 years of experience. Maybe his consultants get good incentives which might probably explain their high prices ?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, if you don’t mind sharing your tips on scars treatment. I had lipo last year and is thinking of a facelift as well. Had me worry since my scars from the lipo is lumpy and reddish still. This makes me concern for the facelift. Thanks in advance.