Gelsomino
Members-
Posts
18 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Reviews
Everything posted by Gelsomino
-
Budgeting for PS Overseas
Gelsomino replied to beachybabe's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
I always see Turkey as an option or recommendation for saving money but I have seen and read horror stories! I would rather pay a bit more and go to Korea. -
Yup, it is a newer trend. It could be why you haven't seen it locally yet. It is a restorative and regenerative treatment so when looking around, look for those sorts of treatments to help narrow down which clinics offer it. Stem cell therapy as a whole has been around for awhile but when it comes to skin work and application, it is still fairly new but considered mostly safe.
-
I too am on the hunt for the best nose work. I think one you should contact is zero one plastic surgery. They are at the top of my list after contacting them. What is great about this clinic is that they do offer CT-based assessments which means you will get to see what your nose will look like almost exactly before the surgery. Not all clinics offer this sort of thing it seems. At least from the ones I have looked into. They also have a focus on revision or more structured nose work with planning. This was all explained to me and outlined. So I would add them to your list to get in touch with and check out!
-
Boutique Clinics - Yay or Nay?
Gelsomino replied to calmwaters's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
So zero one plastic surgery seems to be at the top of the pile based on my research in terms of boutique clinics. I can't say I have any personal recommendations here but I am looking to get nose work done and they have been one of the clinics I have had my eye on for awhile and have been in touch with. They are definitely a smaller clinic but appear to handle foreigner patients all the time. -
Do you have to go back after surgery?
Gelsomino replied to glowyyy's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
That makes sense then. I can't imagine people can afford to go back and forth. A lot of people seem to opt for Korean plastic surgeons because they charge less than other places. -
Should I wait until the end of the year?
Gelsomino replied to smolcat22's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
October is considered the best month to travel there. I looked into all the weather aspects as I wouldn't want to be stuck dealing with rain either. I can handle the heat and humidity but the rain would be annoying. -
Do you have to go back after surgery?
Gelsomino replied to glowyyy's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
I sure hope not. I never read anywhere that I would but I would hate to go there and have to go back after weeks or months. I need to plan all my time off work way in advance and don't get very much of it. -
Hello from Italy, I need some help!
Gelsomino replied to Gelsomino's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
Oh right, I didn't think of that. I guess the conversations they have must be scheduled or kept short. Maybe they only do surgeries on certain days and take calls/consultations on other days. -
Hello from Italy, I need some help!
Gelsomino replied to Gelsomino's topic in KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY (NEW! ACTIVE FORUM)
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the information. I am going to have to decide on some clinics and start contacting them. I was not sure how to approach this but everything shared in this thread makes sense. Do the doctors commonly speak with people or do they have staff that does this? -
Hello. I am looking to have a rhinoplasty done. I have spoke with doctors locally here in Italy and the cost and time frame is just too expensive! I am trying to see what my options are elsewhere. Other countries I have checked also quite high but South Korea seems to be very affordable all things considered. Is there a way I can get a quote of the cost without having to travel there? Is this something clinics will do? I see averages online but I would like to know what my nose in particular would be estimated to cost so I can save up. Thanks!