BeautyHacker

Dream, Namu or View?

Hi guys. I am quite new to this forum so I need some help. I had two rhinoplasty before, still unhappy with result so now I am looking for a really good clinic in Korea that can help me fix my issue. I have consulted so far with GNG, View, Dream, ID, JK, VIP, Banobagi and MVP. Also send an enquiry to Namu and Hanabi but none of them replied so far.
I managed to narrow down my list to 3. Dream, View and Namu (even tho they didn’t reply me yet I read good reviews and I like their anesthesia procedures)

My experince with the online consultation went like this:

GNG - Took a very long time to reply and consultant was quite rude. Told me to contact them after 2-3 months since my last surgery was not long ago so they cannot tell me anything now. Price was reasonable but I read mixed reviews so I cut it down from my list.

View - Consultant is nice and said my nose is not that bad, but I am very particular and I want a perfect nose and he said he is quite scared to touch it but they will be able to help. I like this clinic and I saw good results from it. I also like the fact that they have a guesthouse INSIDE the clinic itself so you can book and stay there. I don’t know about price because consultant didn’t tell me. I guess he has to see me first.

MVP - They seemed nice and excited to answer all my questions. I didn’t know much about he clinic and I saw only 2 users that promote this clinic here. Price is very good tho, but I cut it down from my list after I heard the death rumors. Asked my consultant and she said yes it is true that someone died there while having rhinoplasty there but she claimed patient had a undiagnosed heart disease and that the police reports didn’t blame the clinic. But still I wouldn’t risk it.

VIP - Said I need rib revision (why do I need rib IDK because I have a bridge and a high nose) and quoted me 13mil won. Byebye.

ID - They were ok but then I asked about the price and never replied. Also read bad reviews and some users said ID also has death record so bye.

JK - This clinic I also liked however they were pushing me into getting a lot of unnecesarry surgery. I asked them for a forehead reduxtion surgery but instead they pushed me for a hair transplant because it’s more expensive. I just have thin hair I am not bald. Lol

Banobagi - Was really into this clinic and initially even send them a deposit however I asked for a refund after a girl in my workplace did a nose job with them and came back totally botched.

Namu - Still waiting for answer

So guys, what is your experince? Please reccomend me good clinics and share your experiences. I am planning to do my revision in July and tale my time and consult with as many clinic as needed. I also plan to do a fat graft and acculift if I have enough money lol. Also, anyone else coming in July?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot Dream! This clinic I liked the most so far. The consultant Grace is super sweet and answers all my silly questions nicely.
She quoted me a really good price for my revision but she assumes I can do close. However when I go for face to face I think they will tell me I have to do open since I have a difficult nose so price might change. I also showed her a photo of how I want my nose to be and she said it’s pretty and that type of nose is really popular lately. Said they cannot do it exactly the same but they can do similar. This clinic is my no.1 pick for now.

Do you mind if I ask for your nose pictures + ideal picture? (Just trying to see more Before and After photos that is not on a clinic's website. I hope you hear from NAMU soon! I heard the rhino surgeon is really good! The consultant was nice and patient with me and gave me timely replies (I can't stay up late to talk consecutively due to the time difference so I always woke up to a lengthy detailed reply, haha

Yes of course! Can you add me on kakao talk? My id is mewdesu.

I managed to talk to Claire. She is super sweet and she gets exacrly what I want. I feel like I finally found a consulant who totally understands me!

I am on the group :smile: I have talked to Henry and View is on my list as well. But he didn’t tell me anything about the price even tho I asked. How much did he quote you?
I feel however that Claire from Namu, she totally gets me and understands what I want. And the way she talked about my nose is like she really knows what she is talking about. Might be because she is a girl. For Henry, he said my nose is good but if I want revision he can help. My nose is not good

I don't have a Kakao but I will PM you!

* Update for Hanabi.

Price is good however when I asked if I can stay overnight if I pay extra, they said no. They also don’t have in house anesthesist. I don’t find this safe and also I don’t want to be sent home 2 hours after a revision rhino and stay alone lol.

really ? strange. henry gave me all the quotation whenever i asked. try it again!

currently talking to a few places you mentioned @Mewdesu ! totally agree about VIP, this is my primary surgery and they suggest I get a full rib cartilage rhinoplasty, and even added a mid face augmentation procedure! - -

has namu responded back to you yet? been seeing them alot around here lately so I reached them too but their reply is slow!

Its peak season or just about to be in kr so responses at busy clinics are slower than usual. FWIW namu quoted me 5.5 mil for primary rhino but I have a lot of things to fix.

Hi! I've contacted namu, view, dream, cooki, face dental! i was interested in double eyelid surgery, dimple, chin implant/genioplasty. I was considering re-doing my rhino possibly as well. I had mine done 2 years ago, previous doctor did a great job, however i just want the bridge to be a tad thinner! I was wondering if i could contact you on kakao as well?

Oh interesting. I never talked to Namu. But have heard good things about Claire. I was initially quoted 12-15 million won for revisionary. He said my nose case is complicated. (Contracted possibly infected, absorbed rib).