BeautyHacker

Dream, Namu or View?

They quoted me lower prices than anywhere in europe. How can i talk to the doctor if doctor doesnt apeak english? Ofc I need to talk to a consultant

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She seems very sweet and she doesnt seem bothered by all my silly questions lol plus she has the same thoughts about my nose as I do.

12-15 mil is a lot...out of my budget. But I will asl him again

Sure! My id is mewdesu. Write to me anytime :smile:

Hello :smile: yes, Namu responded. I really like their consultant Claire and she has the same thoughts about my nose as I do. I send her the medical reports and she said she will talk to the doctor and get back to me tomorrow.

VIP is a joke. Telling everybody the same thing. I honestly dont understand why I need rib when I already have such a high bridge and enough cartilage to construct a new nose LOL

Are you having your surgery at Namu?

Hmm that’s odd. Henry has always been promptly to towards all my replies and questions.

Also I think it’s a little hard to tell from the pictures that we send to them, it’s always better F2F or send your xrays.

For revision, Dr Lee dong Chan from View plastic surgery did a great job for me. I had my 3 FC and Nose revisionary done by him. Maybe you can try consulting both view plastic surgery and Namu. I believe both are good!

[​IMG]

Liv! Looking great. He quoted me the price today so I think last time he just didn’t see the message since I send him so many lol.
Your nose looks great!!! But he said you had L shaped silicone and he is not sure he can give same for me but they can improve?

Sometimes I type too many he will also overlook it LOLLL. Have to be slow.

I used to have a L shape silicone done in Bangkok but they remove and change it to “l” shape which is muchhhhh better.

It’s a Nono for L silicones

I’m very set on Namu now after consulting with Claire this week. Do you mind sharing the other clinics you’ll be going to ?

Hi Mewdesu -

Besides Namu, I have only chosen a doctor named Dr Yuno who seems to do very good work and only works with locals. I have a very close family friend in Seoul who happens to be a very well known actress. She and her family will be connecting me once i get there. I just wanted to be proactive and do my own research first.