BeautyHacker

Dream, Namu or View?

Do you know what doctor at Banobago did your friends nose?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow great change! How was the aftercare at view? did you get any post op treatments? If so, are they complimentary or did you have to pay?

Thank you!

View plastic surgery after care is good however it’s better if you stay at their guest house (within the hospital) in my opinion. They have night nurses and doctors to check on you if you don’t feel well. Also the consultants will take turn to check on you on daily basis to see how are you healing and if you need anything.

During your check up, your assigned coordinator will usher you to do your deswelling treatment and check ups. I remember one Saturday, they actually brought up ham with cheese and bread with canned liquid drink as I couldn’t eat and didn’t have appetite and they were afraid I starved.

I feel that although their price is slightly steeper than other clinics (that’s because it’s a hospital), the quality of service is there.

For deswelling treatment is free, it also comes with the deswelling drip where it contains vitamins to help you deswell faster.

I also had a free hair wash and face wash (didn’t wash my face for days due to the stitches).

Hope this helps!

Their aftercare seems awesome. Thank you for taking the time to reply! This is very helpful