BeautyHacker

Dream, Namu or View?

Wow, you are indeed lucky that you can get from a well known local. Now I’m sure your surgery will be a sucess!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

View's consultant (the one on Whatsapp) was really honest with me. I asked him about my nose and he told me that my nose looks fine and it is not worth the pain. Also, he told me it will be only a small change and small change doesn't always mean better price. Very honest hahaha

He also told me my nose is not so bad but it’s hard to see in the picture what I don’t like.
I will consult f2f with both and see which one can do the nose that i really want..

F2f is always better. Also, they do both natural and dolly. If your taste is more on the dolly side, let them know.

Excuse me. Sorry for disturbing you but can i know the name of the doctor of banobagi who did your friend’s nose job ? If i want to do rhinoplasty (natural look), can you give me some recommend suitable clinic/hospital please?

Hei :smile: her rhino was with doctor Lee. I can show you her post op nose if you want.
Depends from patient to patient. I am into View and Namu now and I’ll consult f2f with them soon.
If you are into natural looking noses I heard Hanabi is very good!

Hi is the dr name dr Lee Hyun taek? i consulted him for eye surgery though.. im quite worried now, initially im quite set on banobagi or opera for eye surgeries, im so confused now :sad:

I don’t remember the full name. Eye surgery and nose surgery is very different tho so I am sure you will have a good result :smile:

I want to do my nose and fat graft. I think i’ll go to View after all. When you planning to come?

Either in March or mid July. The problem with my eyes is I have naturally double eyelids but they are uneven and on my left eye there are 2 lines (not fold tho just lines).

I have the same eyes as you I guess LOL