BeautyHacker

Where to get fatgrafting in Korea ?

hello I know most clinics do this procedure but I’m looking for smaller one more specialized.
Fresh is too expensive and not so much good reviews.
I have heard about MVP and Hyundai
Please share your experience and prices if possible.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do
But mvp.. since this dead case I’m so suspicious about them now
I also contacted Regen but they are really too expensive lol

KHS is the cheapest i got so far. But i only ask on their website. My wechat got problem so i am unbale to consult with them yet. Yes i got a feeling regen is ex.

But not so much review about them tho

I do know that Regen is pretty expensive compared to other clinics because it's located in the middle of Gangnam station and the rent there is super expensive. Also, heard from some locals that the building is managed by some shady people 0_o

Yea I have see some bad review about them

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also looking for a clinic/doctor to do fat grafting, I am going to Korea in 2 weeks. MVP quoted me 2.5m, Regen quoted me 2m, and I am considering Opera (1.8m). Does anyone have experience with fat grafting at any of these clinics?

I will be going in 10 more days opt for prp fat graft in regen.

I had fat grafting at Hyundai Aesthetics a few weeks ago and am happy with the outcome. I only got it in my under eyes and a little bit below my under eyes. I'll probably go back to get some fat put into my nasolabial fold as mine is somewhat sunken. I was quoted 1 million won per area and I would assume that if you are doing the whole face you could get a discounted price.

• Like 1

Have you placed deposit at regen? I think you should consult face to face with them and some other shortlisted clinics. Deposits is their way to lock you in. You may want to add 3 days more to your visit in case w/o deposit you have to wait for your turn for surgery.