BeautyHacker

Where to get fatgrafting in Korea ?

I also almost placed deposit at Regen but still considering now. Not sure whether it's wise to decide before I meet the doctor face to face. Also, anyone knows the difference between normal fat graft and stem cell fat graft? Seemed like different clinic has different method of stem cell fat graft. Anyone has experience before?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i did. But the transfer didnt went througj due to one and another reason. I will be going in 4 days later thou. I will just consult first then.

Too many reviews and it really confusing lol

Please let us know the result? Whether you end up taking Regen or other clinic and how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
I did
i did with Mvp on May with 2 times of grafting, cos I stay there more than 3 weeks, I’m not happy with the result , I’m going to try with stem cell fat graft this time

No side effects,after surgery I don’t feel anything, just swollen and bruises , within one week the swelling goes down . I suggest to get stem cell fat graft instead of prp ,

For Fat Grafting (Face)

My Korean friend said http://www.topsurgery.co.kr/ is famous for local people currently with natural look. Locals pronounce (Tee-O-Pee)

One thing I notice is, tourist clinics and local clinics are totally separate markets. Whatever available in google top search (English) may not appear in Korean search engines at all.
When you try to check info from both markets... It always show a lot of info on one side and almost none for the other.

One more I discover is, price for tourist is local price times 2 to 4 or more.

However, this Tee-O-Pee is all in Korean language. My friend said price for face fat grafting should be around 1M kwon for locals. Compared to other tourist clinics I went I got quoted around 2.5M kwon.

I tried to message them in English. Will let you know once I get the price, may be double or triple.

• Thanks 1

I'm waiting to hear back from OPERA . going to Korea in September for blepharoplasy and possible Genioplasty. Let me know how the clinic is

@ABcindy So I just got my fg done at Opera. I dont know if it was an extremely busy day or what, but they were 2 hours late when I showed up to my surgery and there is only one english consultant and she was constantly running around and basically had no time for me. They are also pretty slow to reply on Kakao. The clinic itself looks really modern and nice, but its very small (one floor on the top of a huge building full of other ps clinics).

ALSO - the prep for the surgery was MISERABLE. When I got vline, they put me under anesthesia immediately, but the nurses at Opera took over half an hour to strap me down, draw way too much blood, pour cold antiseptic all over my body, and give me antibiotics before they allowed me to get the GA.

That said..I think I like my results so far, but its too early to tell.

From MVP again? BTW I would not recommend using stored refrigerated fat to top up later as that fat has lower survival and greater chance for side effects like lumps.

Do you know the technical details behind prp vs stem call? I believe with prp they draw your blood and spin/process to extract PRP which is added to the donor fat and injected. I believe stem cells are in bone marrow? But that sounds very invasive to extract stem cells from bone.