BeautyHacker

Where to get fatgrafting in Korea ?

hmmm see i wouldnt interpret that as any proper definitive study. Like for example while I was researching hair regrowth, they performed hair multiplication on the back of mice which worked but the technique is not effective on humans.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh thank u
Is it true that storage fats( two months) are no good for 2nd top up ? It might cause lumpiness to the face ?

no its not that it might cause lumpiness, its that majority of the cells are DEAD. Youre basically injecting dead cells so initially you see volume increase and think it worked but it just gets resorped by your body.

This should explain why it doesn't work. Ever heard of that coolsculpting machine which many dermatology clinics use? The one which uses cooling to freeze and kill the fat cells? Well first of all that works (minimally) and when i say freeze its not even that cold to begin with. And using that principle the cold kills the fat cells which have strong vessels naturally developed in our body. Now imagine fat cells which have been removed, devoid of the vessels and sitting in the cold storage. What happens? They're mostly dead

Thank u
Isn’t that the storage is specially for fats to survive with oxygen?
Then l don’t understand why doctor asked to go back for topup after 2 months

you shouldn't even need a top up after 2 months. 6-8 is ideal. doing a top up before the 3 month mark when the vessels start to grow into the new transplanted region can kill the new grafts struggling to survive. Its best you find a clinic that offers a FREE FRESH TOP UP

Just wanted to reply to the original post. Based on what I see on the number of reviews I see on gangnam sister, a few popular places for fg seem to be:
1. Uber Plastic Surgery http://en.uberprs.com/
2. T.O.P Plastic Surgery http://www.topsurgery.co.kr/
3. Naturalism Plastic surgery: http://naturalface.co.kr/

2 and 3 don't seem to have an english website so if you want to visit them you may have to hire a translator if they don't have an english consultant available.

Hello ! I suggest you to download Charmfience app. I am currently using it, it is so helpful in my research. I am planning to go in korea this year for liposuction and currently looking for the best clinic for me. Then I found this app in one of the post in this forum then I tried it. It is so good that you will find details of different PS Clinics with a real time review from those who have been in that clinic and also you can request for quotation and get free consultation.

What they don't tell you is that the process of freezing living cells is quite an involved one. You need to do it carefully in order to mitigate the cell death that occurs both when dropping the temperature of the sample and again when thawing the sample out. Survival will depend greatly on the protocol for freezing and dethawing, so we aren't able to say with any certainty how many cells from a frozen sample survive, except that it will be nowhere near that of a fresh sample.

• 9 months later...

Hi there. So did you go with Nana? Im interested in their fat transfer