BeautyHacker

Where to get fatgrafting in Korea ?

I would assume that they use donor stem cells because I've never heard of someone having anything done to their bones for their fat grafting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Mvp
Not from bone, i was told is actually a special equipment with vibration to havest the stem cell from the fat tissue , with high engraftment and thorough aseptic sterilisation system

Oh jeez that sounds a little scary but I hope your outcome turns out well . Thank you for the review. Maybe I'll keep searching for other clinics . View is also on my list . I'm going through docfinderkorea cause I've never been overseas and dont want to get lost .

Removal of Stitches need 5-7 days depends on your healing

Heya. I got my nose done at Nana and I saw that they are having a promotion for full face fat grafting at 3.5 million won. They offered free face lifting procedure together if you get fat grafting there. You could choose from a few but I don't really remember. You can check their instagram I guess. About Regen I had a consultation there but I had to wait for about an hour and I didn't like the consultation there. Honestly, fat graft is probably the same when it comes to results wherever you get...I think prices and the doctors' experiences are the most important things for fat grafting.

I didn't have any stitches to remove from where they put the fat into but there was a stitch to remove on where they took the fat out of?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi dear, I'm also thinking to do FG at HA for under eyes. I have made an appointment for consultation with them next week. May I know by now how's your results? Is your eye circles already gone? And may I know who's your surgeon? And how long did you stay in Korea for your under eyes fg? Is 5-7 days enough?

Thank you in advance and really hope you can share your experience~ ^^

Lots of misinformation about "stem cell" fat grafts out there. Basically, stem cells naturally exist within fat. A stem cell fat graft just concentrates and increases the amount of stem cells within a given volume of autologous fat graft (and no, donor stem cells are not a thing, as they would be rejected by your immune system). The claim of stem cells (as well as PRP fat grafts) is a higher survival rate of fat cells and thus more retained volume.

The link to Regen's stem cell harvesting procedure showing harvesting from the hip previously posted is not for fat grafting.

Bingo. I would also like to added that there's actually no proper studies done to scientifically prove that stem cell fat graft does in fact have a higher survivability. Same with PRP. The main thing to do with fat graft survivability is:

1) The patient's own anatomy. Some ppl just have a higher resorption rate
2) Blood circulation. When the fat cells are grafted, it takes time for the cells to grow new vessels and stabilize. Having good blood circulation aids in this. However, in cases where the assumption is over filling = more survivability, thats not necessarily true as depending on the patient's anatomy, there might not be enough room for the cells to form strong healthy vessels to survive when over grafted. Its kinda the same concept with hair transplant where space between the follicles is of the utmost importance

Hey K Couture,

Do you have access to babitalk? Can you see which clinics are most popular for fg?
So far I'm planning to consult with namu, mvp, and hyundai aesthetics. I've done some research but can't find enough recent reviews...

Any of your insights would be appreciated.
Thanks

This was the closest I've found, it didn't involve stem cells though, just PRP and PRF (platelet rich fibrin) which I haven't heard of before. Note it was done on rabbits:

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/press-releases/platelet-rich-fibrin-may-lead-to-better-outcomes-with-fat-grafting