BeautyHacker

My Two Jaw Surgery and V-line at ID Hospital

Hey I’m having surgery soon by the same doctor you went to. You look amazing by the way . I too do not want my v-line to be too pointy. I’m nervous yet excited. Your blog has been v
ey

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H

I will probably have to do my nose 3 months after. They unfortunately can do it all at once due to breathing. Were you nervous about braces being put on afterwards? In America they won’t do they surgery with braces before hand to to perfect alignment of teeth.

Girl, you look stunning! I've read all of your posts and so happy for you! Do you know if you surgeon performs a sharper v line? Because yours looks quite natural (that's what you've requested for, I guess?). And you mentioned that you've had fillers after surgery, is it safe to get them right after double jaw and v line, when you are still swollen? Don't you have to wait until swelling goes down?

Hello,

Ohh thank youuu!!!! and Yes!!! thats what i requested he will look at your case first and he will listen to your concerns and wants. He will show you photo reference and show him photos of what you want as well. I really emphasized that i want a natural shape i think i mentioned it everytime haha. The last time before surgery he told me “natural V” lol
so he knows. I really like him he is honest and will answer all your questions.

Yes i got my fillers my last consultation but my advise would be do it after everything is done. like do fillers after the last photos and x-rays. I did it before because i thought that was my last appointment and the instructions after filler is you cant really pout or move your lips extensively after but i had to take photos and xrays. That was my mistake i got too excited. So i actually went back to add more because i only got 1cc the first time and it was good but i wanted more and they were having promotion at that time it love my lips i just want to go back to get it. Also, after filler they give you antibiotic shot on your bumbum just a heads up.

OMG i’m soooo excited for youuu!!! when are you having the surgery? He is really good!!! show pictures and ask all your questions he is good at explaining and answering all your concerns. He listens. If i have to do it again il will do it again with him. Im so happy with my results. Everyone here at work was like “WOW” marieeee you were beautiful before but you’re even prettier now like i feel shy because they keep complimenting. If you need anything if you have any questions let me know!! i’m here just message me

You can do it right away? He recommend doing it after 6months. I was planning to do my nose all together but he told me i can’t because of breathing. Then he told me it’s better to do it after 6 months. I’m already planning my next trip! hehehe. Also, you are correct here in US they won’t do surgery without braces first. Actually for my case they don’t want to do surgery at all because insurance won’t cover. I guess my teeth is not bad enough to consider surgery. It’s all about insurance here. So, if i am going to pay anyways, I would rather go to someone i know has done it so much and I know i can trust my face with. I am actually super excited to get my braces and get this over with. I already love my smile and profile and yes my nose looks nicer after the surgery especially side profile. I can’t wait for your surgery and results!!! keep in touch! Say Hi to Dr. Lee for me! hehehe