BeautyHacker

My Two Jaw Surgery and V-line at ID Hospital

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It turned out amazing! Keep updating!

Hello!

Sorry, i have been busy going back to my normal routine. Diet i now eat more food i can chew very softly i still don't want to force myself to chew hard or chewy food. But overall, i am recovering well. less swelling too! I know i will see changes and final full recovery and results are seen after a year. So im being patient. So here is my updated photo 2 month post op. IMG_6967.jpeg rnzz2UD9RmKTNYs71FWooQ.jpg AKpDqxY3R6eQRoOt+5fCGg.jpg HPHsC%0JStu5G7w9j6zLtQ.jpg IMG_6967.jpeg HPHsC%0JStu5G7w9j6zLtQ.jpg

Your swelling went down so fast! I wish I look this great when I'm 2 months post op! :biggrin:

Hello!

Hehehe, Thank you Thank youuu. I just have to accept the fact that it takes time, and making sure that i followed recommended steps to help me with my recovery. :smile:

I'm planning double jaw and v line in spring, and I just came across your story. First of all, this is a dream result! very natural looking. Also you've mentioned "no tie double jaw" , what is it and why didn't you choose it? And is it possible to see your X ray? My case is similar to yours, and I have facial asymmetry. Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
hello,

yes im 3 mos post op now. ID pioneered on no tie double jaw meaning your mouth won’t be wired shut for long time so that will help you recover faster because you will be able to breathe better post surgery. This is ofcourse case by case they will plan your surgery depending on your case. My doctor is is a maxillofacial surgeon and really delivers really good results. I can confidently say that because i saw before and afters and have met people here that chose my doctor too and results were good! It took me 10 years of continuous research and following results before i finally got my surgery done and its the best decision! ☺️ My surgeon’s name is Dr. Lee Seok Jae. This is a big decision to make and what i can tell you is when you do your research really consider the overall experience and post care because ID provided a good post surgery care. Its a major surgery go to experienced surgeon. If you have any more questions just ask away! ☺️Goodluck!

hello the cost will vary per cases. I can tell you how much i paid but i highly recommend getting a consult because depending on your case you may pay cheaper or same. ☺️

Your results look beautiful . I have been searching countless of reviews and forums reading about people’s experience and ID hospital and going through yours has helped eased my doubts a lot about going ahead with the same surgeries. I plan on going for a consultation at ID hospital with Docfinderkorea and was recommended to also have two-jaw surgery + v+line to correct my protruding lower jaw. If it’s no bother to you, do you mind telling me how much you paid for your two surgeries? I know it differs for everybody but my family wants to know the rough price of these surgeries. I hope to hear from you soon!

Helloo,

Yes your right it differs from patient to patient. You can message me and il reply to you. Im super excited for you!

thanks so much for the reply! I'm definitely going to consult with your surgeon. Could you post your X ray or pm it?

I LOVE your results!! You look so good!! You were beautiful before as well :smile:)

• 4 weeks later...
Hello everyone!

Wow it's been awhile since i logged on here but i just want to post an update since a lot of you guys has been sending me messages and questions asking for updates regarding my surgery.
I am now 4 months post surgery. My dentist is very happy with my bite and he was very impressed with my results. Actually, everyone at my dentist's office was so impressed that all the assistants wanted to see my bite. They know me as the patient who went to Korea for her surgery. lol
Anyway, i just want to share that during 2 months i was still very cautious on what types of food i choose to eat and during those times i still feel tingly sensation on top teeth and hard palate thats why i was scared to bite. This month, i finally ate sushi, tacos, pasta, sandwiches, etc.

So, if you are having this surgery it is good to know that RECOVERY is a PROCESS, you really have to be patient and even if it's difficult to see, keep observing, and appreciate your daily progress. Take pictures! that way you see how much change and how much improvement you had from the previous months. It's amazing to go back and see. If you guys have questions don't hesitate to message i will try to reply as quick as i can when life is not that crazy hehe! Here are some of my recent photos

IMG_8898_Facetune_24-10-2019-16-24-14.jpg IMG_8530.JPG

Thank you for sharing your stories! they are detailed and very informative. I learned lots. :smile:
I have received replies from clinics through Docfinderkorea but it seemed mostly like copy paste information.
I am now considering either Korea or Thailand for 2 jaw and v line surgeries.
Have you contacted any clinics or hospitals in Thailand? Their prices from respective large Bangkok hospitals are 1/3 or 1/2 of small Korean clinics'.
Thank you for sharing.