BeautyHacker

• 2 weeks later...

I recently did my vline + zygoma reduction at EU (9 days ago). It's too early to tell about the final result but I could feel my lip and chin normally after the surgery, maybe just a little less sensitive compared to normal on the 1st day. I think it's a good sign because many experienced numbness/temporary numbness due to nerve damage. 

• Like 1

Hello, thank you for your review 🙂I hope that within a few months everything will return to normal. and that you will have a beautiful face. good continuation

On 16/01/2020 at 13:07, gmcnm1920 said:

J'ai récemment fait ma réduction vline + zygoma à l'UE (il y a 9 jours). Il est trop tôt pour parler du résultat final mais je pouvais sentir ma lèvre et mon menton normalement après la chirurgie, peut-être juste un peu moins sensible par rapport à la normale le 1er jour. Je pense que c'est un bon signe car beaucoup ont connu un engourdissement / un engourdissement temporaire en raison de lésions nerveuses. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2020 at 5:07 AM, gmcnm1920 said:

I recently did my vline + zygoma reduction at EU (9 days ago). It's too early to tell about the final result but I could feel my lip and chin normally after the surgery, maybe just a little less sensitive compared to normal on the 1st day. I think it's a good sign because many experienced numbness/temporary numbness due to nerve damage. 

@gmcnm1920 hey wondering how it’s been after a year? Are there any spots that remained numb and are you happy with your results? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:07 PM, gmcnm1920 said:

How's everything been since then?