• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello the neck swelling is normal
It takes almost 6 month to disappear..
but yes i agrée it has been pushed backward too much

Hi I don’t think the neck swelling this severe is normal
He cut too much jaw off
He’s the worst!

I’ve never had plastic surgery so I couldn’t give u any advice to matters in regards to it, but do stay strong, there is always hope, the doctor who did it to you is definitely unforgivable, but, I am very sure, there are doctors out there who r much better skilled and so much more ethical, and most of all, are more than willing to help you to perform a revision to minimize the damage that he has done.

Yes he is very unforgiveable and his office has been ignoring me for the past week and won't send my operative or consent forms.

The revision surgery is very complicated since Dr. Oh messed up my whole jaw.

I will need braces for 1 year, wisdom teeth extraction, tooth extraction, and then after that jaw surgery but if the areas are too close to where dr oh cut me up then I need prosthetic jaw joints which are 30,000 dollars that is not including the orthodontics and jaw surgery

He has ruined my life, this will take 2 years to recover.

I badly need my refund

I HATE DR. OH

I just want to let you know that I'm so proud of you for persevering all that you have so far! I've read all your posts on Realself and am absolutely amazed at your strength. I'm certain you'll reach your goals with enough determination. I am beyond saddened that Dr. Oh went directly against your wishes and what you had discussed. Such a shame this disgusting surgeon was ever able to practise in the first place. Thank goodness he is now currently stripped of his license to perform any more procedures. I hope you get your refund in the end. Everyone can see openly see how selfish and careless Regen is. I've seen countless posts about this clinic now, full of photos and endless commentary from very distressed patients. The least that Regen can do is refund the people whose lives they have severely interrupted. I'm wishing you the very best. I myself have dealt with incredibly selfish staff before. Take care and keep us posted! ♡

Dr oh is still operating on patients
His licence has been suspended since forever now

Hi thanks for reading my story and your support. I don’t think his license is revoked I think he is still operating on innocent men and women daily. The website says suspension of qualification but I’m not sure that means they aren’t allowing him to practice. I wish he got suspended for real. I tried to write an email to k medi the medical board but didn’t hear back yet I will have to follow up.
yes I badly need my refund because medical insurance is not going to cover all of my surgeries I will need.
I blame myself daily for letting dr oh make me feel my mouth was so protruded that I needed two jaw surgery when I had no functional problems and now I choke on food cosntantly, have abnormally narrow airway (seen on ct scan) , have likely obstructive sleep apnea, get food stick in my mouth when eating and have to scoop it out with my fingers, numbness and tightness in my chin and jaw, neck swelling , had to replace my veneers , limited jaw opening, gum recession, depression anxiety suicidal thoughts , the list goes on
I will need two surgeries
1st to remove my wisdom teeth and two bottom teeth and possibly surgery on an area to allow more opening of my jaw that dr oh make small
Then braces for one year to create space in my bottom teeth to move forward
2nd two jaw surgery to move my jaws forward counterclockwise however if the areas where they are cutting are close to dr oh cuts and it’s too dangerous they have to stop the surgery and then talk about getting metal jaw prosthetics made because they can use my jaw bone because it’s too damaged and fragile!
all of this will take 2 plus years
Not to mention two jaw surgery recovery which is brutal
I went down to 91 lbs and am currently 96 lbs and my normal is 108 lbs
I have a few therapists and am getting a psychiatrist too
I am scheduling a sleep study

Suyen and dr oh office have ignored me and won’t provide my operative reports or consent forms and I’ve heard they can modify them Anywya which is probably why they are stalling , I don’t believe them about someone not working at this time who does the reports
They are big liars

I hope he gets his hospital shut down

I badly need my refund too , especially this is costing more in damages to my physical and mental health
I want to go on with my life but I can’t because my medical health is affected and I don’t feel myself on the outside
I hope everyone will stay away from Regen

Hi my neck swelling is the same it is very apparent in photos even more than 6 ft away photos I cried looking at it
I really think it’s my exposed submandibular salivary glands
I may have my doctor order an ultrasound just to be safe she said I could soon if it didn’t go away

Im not sure he’s medical license is suspended but for some reason he is suspended of qualification which that association of plastic surgery won’t tell you why or what he did. But he should get his hospital shut down
He was greedy and wanted more money and suggested two jaw surgery on me all I wanted was a genioplasty and now he sawed off my jaw and pushed back my chin even farther back and my whole mouth and medical issues narrow airway obstructive sleep apnea, snoring,choking episodes , depression anxiety gum recession tooth replacement
Revision surgeries

what he did to you is just HORRIBLE. this story is going to help so many of us from making the wrong decision. please stay strong and let us know if they eventually send you the report and the refund you deserve.

Thanks I hope I can prevent women and men from scheduling surgery with Dr. Oh.

He really should not be doing two jaw surgery. He is not a oral and maxilofacial surgeon. He is using a metal device to plan and measure your face which is very ancient times. He plans your surgery in 1 week. That is absurd.
Now I have to plan my surgery for 1.5 years. This is the normal way.He is operating on people with no functional problems and purely aesthetics which is criminal. He upsells and makes people feel insecure. And he illegally performs procedures without their consent. I was unconscious!

I will try to stay strong

I can't keep blaming myself or thinking of the past. I got tricked into photoshop and wanting to look more beautiful. I truly believed him.
Still no reply from him or Suyen. Also I've been warned they are probably modifying my records so its probably not even what was written.

I will update you. I need the refund so much.

I doubt that they have a proper record at all. Sorry for what happened.