BeautyHacker

V line neck swelling Dr. Oh Regen

I don't know much about other hospitals, but how Regen is dealing with this is just so ****ty. I hope they realize that future patients MAY forgive 1 or 2 botch cases if and only if the doctor and the clinic admit their mistakes, take responsibility and do what should be done ethically. This unprofessional and unethical attitude is gonna cost them way more.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been researching how to get it but don’t want to talk about legal stuff here. But yes I heard the percentage is low to win

Thanks I think they can but my surgeon. Is out of network so I think at most 50% which is stressful
I need the best surgeon and can’t go with anyone just because it’s covered this is a serious surgery and I can’t go through it again after the 2nd time

They are ignoring Me and I recently read a new review on two jaw v line and zygoma for dr oh posted 3 days ago. It was very generic and fake sounding . They said he’s the best ever and he is compassionate and replies to you. She even said Suyen is so nice and takes care of you like family and the nurses and staff are wonderful . She said she’d give dr oh her bank account and let him charge her whatever he wanted. That is a big joke Suyen has ignored me for weeks and dr oh doesn’t allow his patients to talk to him after
The “nurses” are not real nurses and don’t care about you it’s really dirty there too. Looks like they send people to write a review to deflect mine
Also he said you’re not supposed to get two jaw and zygoma together so why did he do hers together ? Fishy

Has anyone on the forum ever won a case ?
Yes I want to at least stop innocent men and women to go to him ! He’s very dangerous

I hope this costs him a lot of clients lost
I hope covid lost him a lot of money too
He knocked my tooth out twice, illegally shaved
My jaw, I got an abscess in my gum area for a week going into sepsis, moved my upper and lower jaw far too backward , made my genioplasty too short, swollen neck, choking episodes , severely narrow airway , obstructive sleep apnea, numbness , tightness , limited jaw opening , gum recession , replacement of veneers, anterior open bite (his rubber band and wires didn’t work) , need revision surgery , pain and suffering with depression and suicidal ideation , withholding my operative and consent forms , refusing to talk to me
The list keeps going
Everyone needs to stay away from him

He is very unethical !

I saw my pcp today about my neck swelling she thinks it’s just my submandibular glands exposed and from Dr. Oh overcutting my jawline! She agrees she can see how it looks swollen from far away and he over cut
She ordered me an ultrasound to be on the safe side and I will have it tomorrow
I hate dr oh so much !

I had an ultrasound and it shows reactive lymph nodes but my pcp still agrees its more apparent since Dr. Oh shaved off all my jaw without my consent
his office has not responded to me in over 2 weeks for my operative or consent forms

You’re very brave and admirable for ratting him out. I wish I could give you advice on how to get the operative/consent forms from the monster, but unfortunately I am totally inexperienced when it comes to plastic surgeries. But, if I see it anywhere online whereby victims of South Korea plastic surgeons have managed to successfully gotten a refund/won a legal case, I will definitely update you on this thread...

Do not blame yourself for what happened, that monster betrayed your trust and wronged you. You’re trusted him coz he’s a well known doctor, but unfortunately he turns out to be an entirely different person than what was being portrayed online, he probably was a monster all along, but it’s just that those other ppl that he had ruined were too afraid to speak up.

Stay strong, and have faith things will get better.

Thank you I hope to warn other people about him and think twice to go to him! It is so rude he and Suyen have been ignoring me for over 3 weeks and won’t say when I can get my reports
They know I never consented to the v line so they are wrong and they don’t want me to have my proof.

I can’t change the past anymore and unfortunately I desired to be prettier and thought Dr. Oh was the best surgeon and I thought he was skilled in this two jaw surgery but I never needed it and he fed on my insecurities so he could make more money which is so sick! What could’ve been 5,000 for a genioplasty turned into 25,000 and he illegally sawed off my jaw because of his own aesthetics

he is so vain and won’t admit his faults

I will have to stay strong this is going to take 2 years to be back to normal. It costs a lot of money too.

He is not a Oral and maxillofacial surgeon so he really shouldn’t promote it and it’s just so dangerous and invasive for him to be doing this for only aesthetic reasons

I did my sleep study over the weekend and will wait for the results

thanks for your kind thoughts

But you agreed for twojaw right ? He didn’t do twojaw without your consent I guess ?

Yes I did but he moved my upper and lower jaw too far backward and it is not a normal profile that we agreed on , it’s a concave profile my nose then my upper lip then my lower lip then my chin are backward in that order , and my chin isn’t even forward than before and this has caused a severely narrow arrow,choking and likely obstructive sleep apnea. So that is his error as well. I need a revision to bring forward my jaws and have a normal profile , my surgeons all agree he moved it way too backward
It is not whAt I consented to and not what he showed me would happen
Who knows what he was thinking to not consider the safety of my airway

I know a girl who got the same results in a different clinic
She got twojaw they shaved her chin too much and moved her jaw too much backward, she was not able to sleep correctly
The surgeon was a maxillo facial and it was a clinic specialized in twojaw surgery in Korea
I think it’s just a Korean habit to make the jaw very backward... but very risky

Yes my partner witnesses me not breathing for what he says is 30 secs multiple times a night and heavy snoring. My new surgeon said the very narrow airway alone is dangerous and my jaws are way too back and chin is back too. What happened to her did she get a revision?
Mine is medically necessary now and not for looks only.
im not sure why Korean surgeons are doing this. It’s not safe at all. I never snored before or had any medical issues
a