bellazen Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I saw someone else mention this in another thread and figured I would ask. I assumed they were all paid, like you had to pay some sort of fee to get in touch with the doctor which is why I have not actually done one yet. I have only reached out via e-mail to a few clinics. Is it true that some clinics offer free consultations? And if so, how do you find out about this? Quote
smolcat22 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Locate the International Patient Services page on their website. Most clinics have these if they work with foreigners. These are usually done on WhatsApp, Zoom, or KakaoTalk. All are free and easy to use apps. Keep in mind it may be free upfront but once you book an appointment, they might tack on a charge for it which will be included with your surgery. 1 Quote
mariemarie Posted Sunday at 04:07 PM Posted Sunday at 04:07 PM You can do a search on their website or ask AI to compile the information for you if you are not sure. I believe @smolcat22is correct, most offer free virtual ones. Quote
Gelsomino Posted Monday at 02:44 PM Posted Monday at 02:44 PM Every site I have been on in terms of clinics in Korea has stated they have free video call consultations. Now there could be some stipulations to this, I don't know. Maybe if you require a more thorough evaluation then it would require you to pay? I have not looked that deep into it. Quote
diannab63 Posted Tuesday at 02:07 PM Posted Tuesday at 02:07 PM Outside of budgeting for the surgery itself... I would plan to have a credit card or backup funds for extra costs that could come up. For things like hotel stays, shopping, etc. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.