BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi Christy2

Yes you can PM me n I can also receive PM :smile:

Im trying to recall who were the gals who went to Dr Jong n cant recall all. They are definitely fewer than those going to Dr Park. I recall vaguely teenagedirt n was it CuteSnoopy or something like that who went to Dr Jong. Who else went to Dr Jong and since you communicate with them, are they still maintaining the results and any complications came up?

Would Dr Jong be going lipo on your calves and ankles too?

What is your email address? I can be reached at sweetielove3399 atyahoo dotcom

Would you be travelling to Taipei alone or would someone be accompanying you? Dr Jong thinks that it may be better if I have company cos I told him the hard time I had when I previously had calf lipo.

Cheers.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I wondered when you are planning to visit Dr Jong and where will you be travelling from? Please pm me if you can.

Hi my email is sweetielove3399 atyahoo dotcom

I think you are unable to receive PM yet as I don't think you have enough posts at the moment :smile:

As a straight guy, I just want to say I've never heard any guy comment or make fun of a girl's calve muscles. I understand how many of you may be insecure about your calves for whatever reason, but even those of us who are "leg men" and that would be only 20% at most, don't really focus on a girl's calves. Perhaps we may focus on overall legs but imo unless your calves are so hugely muscular where they look totally out of proportion I'd advise you to save your $ and get a different PS that will be more appreciated and noticed from others. In the end, I realize this is a personal thing and I'm not trying to offend anyone in here who is seeking this but just wanted to add my 2 cents. I just found it strange that there is actually a calf reduction surgery and find it
a bit unnecessary in the overall attractiveness of a female. Not even trying to make any of you feel better about yourselves but really, guys dont notice or care at all about calves. A girl having big or thunderous calves WILL NEVER be a deal breaker lol.

How much was the botox to calves at inpiniti?

Happy 80, you are 6 years post calf muscle removal. How do your calves look? Are your muscles smaller? Have you accumulated any fat/fluid deposits in place of your muscles?

Hi Christy I'm from the UK and want to do the surgery as well thinking of going this year..don't know what I'm doing or where..my email add is exit_lefthotmail.com looking forward to you reply

Hey ladies, I decided I'm going to see Dr. Jong the second week of march. Please let me know if anyone else decides to go during that time. It would be nice to have some one to go through this experience with. I can't wait to get this done, I've been thinking about it for years :smile:

hi creativeflower,I'm happy for you :smile: I'm going to see Dr.Jong too this june :smile: can you email me please [email protected] thank you

Hi girls,

It's been exactly 4 weeks after my calf surgery with Dr Park at OZclinic. The result is superb already, my walking is SO good. I believe the other 3 girls who were there with me are happy too. We are still in contact and no one is complaining.
He told me my ideal at 160cm is a circumference of 32cm. But at my request he made them even smaller. They are now at 31cm :smile: Dr Park is very easy to talk to. He will give you his opinion without pushing. I am glad he didn't take anything from Sol muscle as this can be very dangerous for your walking ability.
The overall experience is so positive that I will return to Dr Park for more procedures in approx 2-3 weeks.

I will stay from 18th-25th Feb in Seoul. My surgery will be on 19th, I guess ...

If anyone wants to hook up or share a room let me know!
I can especially help someone who wants to have calf reduction through the whole process as it can be quite difficult in the beginning! I have been through it and would be glad to accompany someone else.

My ID on kakao is PG7273408 or write me an email to [email protected]

Hi Elena

May I check what were your original calf measurements and which country are you from?

Im deciding between Jong or Park. Jong says he only touches the Edge of Sol n does not interfere with the walking ability.

Wud you be staying at the same hotel Yong Dong or something like that in Korea?

My email address is sweetielove3399 atyahoo dotcom

Cheers ;)