BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Hi babyangel!

Wish you luck for your surgery!

This is what the foam roller looks like for stretching calves: http://www.amazon.ca/Pro-Tec-Athletics-Stretcher-Round-Roller/dp/B003V1VIM4

I didn't use it right away after I returned to my country but I wished I did! Yes, to clarify, there's a dent-like thing that is waiting for muscle to grow and fill in.
As for walking stance, it's a minor issue. Once you had the surgery, you won't be able to walk normally for a while. It takes a while to adjust therefore you might not have a perfect walking stance until you start adjusting it. But it differs from everyone, for me I always like to walk with a perfect posture such as having a straight back.. etc

I don't feel numbness on my right foot unless i press against it.
For scar, it is obvious it faded a lot. I do have confidence it will disappear completely some day.

Cheers,
ffxlulu

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ffxlulu

Thanks for sharing.

Did you buy the foam roller from Amazon.com Or could you easily just buy from any sports shop etc? Are you from the US?

What were your Pre & Post Op measurements?

Cheers

i got it from Amazon.
my pre op measurement is 36cm
they are around 32-33cm now

Hi ffxlulu
just want to know what was your routine after calf reduction surgery using bandages and stockings..

Cheers

Just want to have a idea of how other people do it..not had a topic on here about it..love to here from anyone's experience

Hi sexy legs just had the surgery done last week just wanted to ask you about your experience on after care routine using bandages and compression stockings and any tips would be good ..my email is exit_ [email protected] please email me..looking forwards to your reply

Hi babz, I'll be having the surgery in a few days. Can you please share your post op experience? Do you still need to walk around with wedges? Have you gone and walk outside? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! :smile:

Hi Babz

Just to check are you still in Seoul & staying in Young Dong hotel?

Cheers

Hi Plasticsecret
I did not wear any heels.. And if you do wear heels it doesn't hurt at all ...I only wore flat boots whenever I went out..I just carried on doing the exercise together with some exercise that I made up which was really convenient..I did the surgery on a Wednesday, by the following Wednesday I went out for a tour which was about 4 hours long..that wasn't the best idea ,only cus I was going back home the day after and I had not gone out..my leg was hurting and when I got back home,.my legs were swollen..really bad but been doing the exercise so it looks much better

Thanks for sharing! It's great to hear that you can go sightseeing in 1 week! I was so worried that id be stuck indoors the whole trip. May I ask what your before and after measurements? Thanks!

hi Babz,

I compress my calves using compression stockings/leggings everyday and night.
But there are some evenings when I compress my calves with both stockings and bandages for max. effect .. i usually do that when I prepared to wear skirt or dress the next day.

I will give my calves around once a week/2 weeks to rest from compression.

I'm pretty obsessed with measuring my calves. My goal is to allow it to maintain within 32cm.

Hey everyone, sry for not respnding to everyone's message. I had the surgery done with dr Jong yesterday. I am at his clinic right now resting. I feel fine but have a little soreness in my calves. I will spend one more night at the clinic before returning to the hotel.

Ffxlulu - I may have misunderstood you, but do you mean you wear stockings and compression tights the evening before you plan to wear a skirt and when you wear a skirt the next day do you wear anything? Can you go the whole day without wearing any compression tights?

Thanks!

Baby angel I hope everything goes smoothly for your surgery. I'm sure it will!

Hi creative flower,

Congrats! you finally did it! how are you feeling?

Yes, I use both bandages and stockings in the evenings. I don't think its necessary, but I just feel like its for a max effect and want to look good the next day with skirts.

I often wear compression stockings with skirts and wear another layer of tights or leggings.. because it's still cold in canada.

I can have bare legs for the whole day if I want, but it will increase to 33cm. (which is fine, but I am just more picky)