BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Wonderful. Thanks... Almost year since surgery right? How are you feeling now? Any regrets?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

I know that any kind of jumping makes the leg muscles bulkier. I had been asking how I can make my legs smaller from a lot of trainers and facilitators before doing this surgery and they all said the muscles are hard to get smaller but any kinds of jumping or fast runnig can make them bigger.

Hi guys!
I want to explain about something in this post that I've never seen the others talk about before ( there might be some posts about it but I didn't see any). You guys might find it embarrassing but it is a point that might help you to have less discomfort in your post_op.
Anyways, it is about the first time you have to pee after the surgery!:smile:) You will really want to pee but probably you can't! I don't know how to explain but it is a bad feeling...just want to let you know that it has nothing to do with the numbness by the anesthesia...so don't get scared! So, have a plastic bottle with yourself and ask the nurse to fill it with pretty warm water ( not so hot that burns :smile:) ) and pour it on yourself slowly ( you guys know where I exactly mean:smile:) ) while sitting on the toilet bowl. It stimulates the nerves in charge and in turn the reflection system so you can pee very easily!;)
Really hope that it helps! Again sorry if I wrote about it this way!:smile:

Lol. Thanks joo joo for the tidbit. Anything helps at this point. How r u? Happy with results? Im scared to death about this procedure.

:biggrin:D
No Worries! It sounds scary but actually it is not! I would say it's hard just when it comes to the post-op care.
Yes, I like my legs shape and even their size although they are still swollen.

If you calves are bigger then your body weight would be higher. Calves are the muscle groups that bear most of our weight so their size would increase if our body weight increases. So the only way to reduce your calves is to reduce your body weight.

Hi ffxlulu,

I'm completely new to this forum and thinking of having the surgery sometime next year (most likely February).

When you said that you had to stretch a lot after the surgery, what types of stretching do you mean? If I have an office job, do you think I can easily do it during the day? Or if I can only do it before and after work, would it affect my recovery?
Also, could I ask for your email so I can pm you if I need more advise?
Thanks so much! and your legs look perfect, btw :heart:

Hi Beryltran04,

whatever stretches that can stretch calves, such as wall stretch, stair stretch.. etc

you have to stretch at work during break times, or else your recovery will be slow. I always need to get out of the office and stretch in the stair cases or hide in some corner to stretch.

you can message me for email.

Thanks for your compliment! :smile:

Hi Andrea

I dont think this is true.

My gf is not slim for her torso but she has very slim calves cos her mum has slim calves too. Its genetics. No matter how much weight she puts on, her calves remain slim n sexy.

I have huge calves all my life regardless of my weight. Even when i lost some weight, my calf sizes do not go down.

Cheers.

Yes, I completely agree with you babyangel! It is a long time that I've been considering the other girls legs and even I would say most of the girls have skinny legs no matter how fat they are. I have seen a lot of girls who are not slim with big thighs, bellies which are full of fat but they got thin calves! A lot of my friends have never been slim in their life but they do have thin legs!
If those who have bulky legs loose weight, they might get smaller sized legs but the bulkiness won't get removed and bulkiness is basically what made us hate our legs!
So bulky legs can be either caused by genetics or physical activities that involve legs much.

Hi everyone,

i just book my calf reduction surgery date with Dr. Park on July 21. I will be staying at YoungDong hotel, just wanna see if anyone is going around that time.

Dr. Park quoted me 7,000,000 KRW for the surgery. Has anyone ever tried to ask him to lower the price a little? Since I think he keeps raising the price over time.