BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the scar question, a bit darker, but hardly noticeable after about 2 years. before then, use concealer or wear stockings. I come on this forum once in a blue moon, so private message me, which goes straight to my email. I'm still on b/c I truly want to help those who aren't able to live fully as they live behind frumpy pants. for the first time in my life i feel feminine and alluring. it truly opens up another world.

hello to all...I too, have been a lurker on this forum for several years and just registered today.
At this point, I'm about 80-85% sure I'm having the surgery in July with Dr. Jong. Dr. Park quoted me around 7200$, which is too much for me, since my parents will not pay for it (they're against it). Plus I want to meet some taiwanese girls in tawian haha :smile:

I'm different than most on this forum though...I'm a 23 year old male from the USA. It'd be cool to have someone to go with, but realise that most people would probably feel weird or scared to meet up with a strange guy they met online. But if not just post here and let me know.
I will be in Europe during June and late July-early december on vacation, so couldn't fly over with anyone but could meet someone there if they are interested.
many thanks to everyone who has made this thread what it is. I started reading it in the summer of 2010 and have followed ever since....all of your contributions have helped me (and many others) make important decisions concerning this surgery.

because they do not match my body. I am 6-0 and 160 pounds (I was 144 at my lightest a few years ago). My entire body is thin, but my calves are very large...40cm, to be exact. So I have skinny arms, skinny everything (even lower leg/ankle are skinny), except my calves, that is the only place in my body where I am muscular.
I want to be thin all around and want to be able to wear skinny/semi skinny jeans. I do not want to be very muscular, I don't like that look. maybe some guys do, but not me. you will never find me in the weight room lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi courir123

Have you decided where you want to get the surgery done? I know Dr Park is more expensive but I think I trust him more with my legs. Lol... I'm going next month with Dr Park.

Can anyone share their calf reduction surgery with Taiwan dr jong? I am really interested doing in Taiwan due to lower surgery cost and overall expenses is lower in Taiwan. How many days is it required to stay in Taiwan. I read that dr jong make longer
incision, but the post op care is better than dr park. Would appreciate your sharing. :smile:

hi Little sparrow
I thing I will go this summer to dr.jong,I got email from one girl and she is very happy with her calves now,she also did calf reduction with dr.park before,and she wasn't happy

Hi everyone,

This forum is not very active lately. But I will still continue to post the condition of my calves and hopefully my posts will help others out there.

Summer is here and I'm getting more and MORE excited everyday to wear SHORTS, SKIRTS, and DRESSES!
I feel soo happy whenever I tried on these apparels.
Now, I've been avoiding buying PANTS, JEANS, MAXI DRESSES, MAXI SKIRTS (I HAVE TONSSS)

Here are the most recent pictures of my legs when doing some shopping for shorts:
http://s7.postimg.org/4md8rxvp7/leg.jpg

There are two habits I have changed recently to reduce heel pain and scars:sad:They are SUPER effective)

1. My heel pain is starting to fade because I keep massaging my calves using a good STRONG hand held massager. I feel a strong urge of tingling pain in the beginning, but the more I massage my calves with the massenger, the discomfort starts to fade away. The numbness on my feet also starts to reduce. I would recommend the OSim Upamper (recommended by my massage therapist). You can purchase it here:
http://www.amazon.in/OSIM-uPamper-OS-223-Handheld-Massager/dp/B00BQW6C5I/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

2. I have switched from using Mederma to another anti-scar cream called Pentaxyl. Mederma is great, but the progress of diminishing my scar is so SLOW. I finally tried using Pentaxyl and it is AMAZING! I can see my scars getting diminished much faster compare to Mederma. I also tried to apply Pentaxyl on my very old scars (15 years old), and I do see results! The only regret is that I DIDN'T start using this in the winter or ELSE I WOULD HAVE NO SCARS BY NOW.

you can purchase Pentaxyl by going to this link: http://ca.shop.com/marketca/559110183-p+898.xhtml?vid=243365
but you have to create an account before ordering by clicking here or the link above.

These things are a bit expensive, but I will do whatever IT TAKES to make my legs look & feel normal again!! (since I've already spent 5k+ on surgery)

Hope this works! Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Hi there!

Your legs look super good!!!!! I can't believe it! So natural n well shaped n thin! I am so happy for you:smile:
Also thanks for sharing the detailed info about the cream n message! I found your posts ( from the beginning once you were writing about your first post-op days) very helpful n organized and hope you post your new experiences. I am always comparing my recovery with yours:smile:
Thanks again

Hi beauty34. I've emailed you. :giggles::giggles::smile:

Hi joo_joo2704

How was your surgery with Dr Park?

What were your original measurements pre op and post op?

Cheers