BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Thank you for your advice! Your legs look gorgeous! I know you'll probably feel like burning them now, but do you happen to have any photos of your calves before the procedure?
I can only hope to be as confident as you are after I get it done :smile:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi beauty34,
I was also torn for a while between Dr. Jong and Dr. Park. Do you have any more information on this case? If you still have the email, could you forward it to me via PM? I'm very concerned because I see this as a once-in-a-lifetime procedure and too invasive/costly to even consider revisions.
Please let us know!

Hey babyangel!
It was overally good. I was 36, 36.5 to start with. My only issue is the nerve pain on my left leg! Did you also have any?!
To those who already challenged the nerve pain: Any recommendation to reduce it is soooo appreciated!

hey joo joo!

i can't believe we did it!! we have been wanting this surgery for YEARS.. and now we did it! I'm glad you find my posts helpful. Message me if you want to talk in kakao :smile:

and for nerve pain, my advice is STRETCH & MASSAGE

yes, you are right. I don't have any previous pictures of my calves before. BUT, you can search in my previous posts which I have attached a picture of my calves before surgery.

Hi scaredsilly,

I'm going early July. Can you change to early July? 😄

Hi icecoffee. At this point impossible to change my dates. If i do this... I will be there from july 13 for about 10 days... Maybe a little more. How about u? Would be so reassuring to have a buddy going thru same. I am so nervous.

Ffxlulu-
Thank you so much for your updates. Please keep it coming. Really helping me... About pentaxyl... I looked i up and its being advertised as antiwrinkle cream. Is that right? But ur finding it good for scars also? I have terrible scarring issues.

I know how u feel. I'm nervous too but excited at the same time. I might have someone going with me on the same day. Waiting for her respond and would be nice to have company.

heyy.. yes, its good for scars too! it worked for me!!!! and in addition it works very well as anti-aging cream. I def recommend it!

Hi pcc1
I am thinking about calf reduction surgery with dr. Park in s. Korea. Your update is very helpful... Who did your surgery? Are you feeling better? Did you ever figure out the cause of such pain/complication? I pray that you are all better now.

P.s. This is my second post. Somehow first got lost...