BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both swollen-ankles and calves.

yes I have

I asked one girl -she had surgery few years ago, and she said that her legs were swollen for about 1-1.5 years

Wow! Your results are great! And you said you are still swollen now even at around 31-32cm??

Which means you are probably gonna have even slimmer calves than that once the swell goes off?? Thats amazing ;)

Did you write to Park n check with him regarding your swell?

I still have swell in my calves i believe but i think my ankles swell is more obvious cos its kind of puffy n a bit hard n has discolouration which i suppose due to the blood clot.

Hi guys,
I am considering going in early july 2014 for surgery with Dr Jong (well not 100% sure, still in between him and park)
Have you had yours yet?
How are you recovering? How are the scars doing?
Thanks for sharing your experience!
Mai

doctor know about swell. He said it is normal, and I just need to keep bandage my legs.

Like many others, i choose to have surgery with Dr Park on 8th July. I hesitated between Park and Jong but the incision is huge with Jong (saw on the website). My husband is coming too to nurse me. He is such a darling. I will keep you updated.
Cheers

Good luck... Wishing u well. Glad hubby going with you. Should be very helpful.

Good luck Leela16 n keep us posted! ;)

Hello everyone,

Could those who have already passed at least 6 months post op describe their muscle growth after the 4th month? CZ in one of the posts, a girl had shared an email from Dr.Park saying that after month 4, the muscle starts to get more defined and may grow a bit bigger but again it can shrink a bit...So I really appreciate to give me more idea how it goes...I am in 2 month post op and so satisfied with my current shape and size although I feel they get swollen once I keep them unwrapped for more than two hours( the only thing that I don't like is that the legs look just a little uneven that I know they are supposed to be even once the muscle starts to grow). I hope the muscle does not grow more than the necessary amount for feeling the gap!

hey joo joo,

My calves look the smallest around 2 month post op.(you can check out my previous posts) They were around 31cm-32cm. But at the same time, they look too thin especially when my thighs are not thin. Now I am around almost 11 months post op now, my calves remained in 33cm.
I would not say they are small, but they look normal and proportional. They will look a bit thinner if I wrapped my legs before going out to show them off. I still wear the compression stockings at night time because I feel the size still fluctuates a bit. There are times when I do not compress my calves for a week, and they grew to 34cm. I quickly compressed them back with stockings and they will return to 33cm. Dr. Park did mention to me that I should compress my calves for at least 1-2 years for best results.

Do you pay cash and get 4% discount? What does the cost cover? I hope there's no hidden cost. Any additional 10% tax for this operation? I am planning my trip in Nov to do calf reduction with Dr Park.