BeautyHacker

i also have a bad surgery by Dr. Wong. not a surprise that his clinic closed. he plays with his words, and plays his mistakes off. i truly regret going to him, now I have to find a way to fix my problem.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto_m would u mind sharing your experience with me? what happened? oh man im really really regretting this!!!! are u guys sure this place closed down? i had surgery like 2months ago???????/

No u DEFINATELY need to still sleep with a pillow just becareful not to compress your cheeks to hard on it. I use my bf's cream... i can't think of the name of it.. when i do i'll let u know.. u can only buy it in asia tho.. we got it at Watson. I think ANY menthol cream (with the burning minty) sensation u can use.

No one can answer my question from experience? I just wanna know if anyone used Ear Cartiledge.... how much it cost and did there cartiledge grow back....
i know if your young i think u have a chance ur ear will grow back... but not so much when ur old... can anyone tell me?

i used ear cartilage from my right ear only. my ear looks pretty normal from the front, but there is a scar along the crease on the back that is still visible upon close inspection.

i do have light skin, but the part where the ear cartilage graft is poking the tip of my nose is pretty pointy, so pointy that it forms a little white dot at the point. i'm still hoping it will soften over time.

like i said, my ear looks normal, and not lopsided or anything. i'm only 25 though. the complete surgery cost me $7900.

7900 USD? oh my gosh!! Well i would like to tell you, your lucky.. because your symtoms.. if it was Silicone that is actually an infection.. i seem one of those before. Lucky u got ear cartiledge so im sure its fine.

I had an eyelid surgery done my Dr. Wong, and he did a bad job. But if you’re two months into surgery and you have no complains about his work, then don’t worry so much. I noticed his mistake right after I got up from the surgery bed when he gave me a mirror. It was disappointing. What is even worst, is that he doesn’t admit his mistakes. He thinks its my problem for not liking it. But if you like your results, then you should be happy! I’m just an unlucky case. Now i'm looking into a revision.

I was looking at double-eyelid procedure photos online, on a Canadian plastic surgery website (certified plastic surgeons) and there weren't many pics of this, and the ones that were on there they were by Dr. Joseph Wong. Quite misleading, since everyone would think he's the best at that procedure.

actually your cartilage will probably not fully grow back. unlike cells, cartilage is a type of connective tissue, and its essentially non-living. kinda like bone, excluding the red blood cells in the bone marrow.

hey asin,

sorry to keep asking you questions but im getting surgery with dr lee in june. im getting an alar reduction and ear cartilage at the tip, and im contemplating a silicon implant. since you only got alar and tip work, was the result dramatic/pleasing enough? in pictures, does the nose look a lot better after surgery even without an implant?

im kinda torn right now, and i'd really appreciate your opinion! also, any kind of picture would be great! my email is [email protected], and i promise to destroy all photos if you decide to send one.

thanks

hi guys, ive been a lurker of this forum for some time now and hoping to goto korea/taiwan (havent decided yet really...) for nose surgery. Is anyone else planning to go this summer, early June? anyone wants to go together...and split costs for hotel/ go sight-seeing/ eat lotsa yummy korean food..hahaha. please email me...

and im from california :smile:

[email protected]

:smile:

i meant to edit my post but i dont know how :sad:
but i wanted to say that im actually leaning towards dr.chuang in TW...so anyone interested? :P

i forgot about those pillows. i can't believe they never replaced them...and I had my surgery 6 months before you. I wonder how long those pillows have been like that? i wonder if they are still using them?

i noticed them at age 23. i used Restylane for a couple years, then realized that my skin was having allergic reaction to it. It would get all red, dry and itchy near the injection site and as a result, draw more attention to the area. after my nose job, my nasalobial folds diminished greatly. I have no idea how, perhaps since my nose is more projected, the excess skin is pulled forward? or maybe the alar base reduction helped?
i know that nasalobial folds are a result of a combination of loss in firmness of skin and muscle tone in the face. I wonder if facial exercises than help to build up the muscles back up in the cheeks? Restylane only helped a little in plumping up the area but under certain lighting, I could still see the folds.