BeautyHacker

Are you sure its a good idea to do those at different times? you should just wait until u get ur bridge to do your alar...cuz i know when u do open rhino, you get a scar in the columella, and the doc might have to cut through the base of ur nose again...so its better to just wait n do everything at once.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw it's the same thing, won't make a difference on the scar. Only thing is u're putting ur nose through more trauma I guess

Thanks for replying me Beauty07, ohhh so sad to hear u're going alone....

Sassygirl,

I'm also saving up now hopefully can make it this Dec....i'm taking this as my target now and really sick of my nose, really wanna get it fixed soon.....did you have yours done with Dr Chuang too? Could you PM me your email, perhaps we can keep in touch and if you've decided to go this Dec, perhaps we can meet up there or something.....somehow it just feels better knowing that you're not doing this alone......thanks sassygirl :smile:

Anyone else planning to go this Dec, please PM me too....

p/s: I can't PM for some reason....

wells, if you never under went for anesthesia in surgery, you might have an allergic reaction and might die from it.

kittykiwi, sassygirl, i'm planning to go to taipei this dec (i'm saving up hehe) to get my nose done too! pm me once you've made plans!!

I never considered that really.I figured i had alot of time to do some research ( which i have obviously been slacking off ) since my consultation is not till june. Although the doctor that im going to is good enough to do my bridge augmentation as well ( I want a subtle height increase ).I might just do the whole thing with him. but i definetly wanted to go to taipei for eyes in dec anyway, or breast aug depending on if still want one back then.Or maybe get my "duck lips" fixed there.

Hi!
I'm new to this thread. I was wondering if anyone here is going to korea this June. I want to get my eyes and nose done there and would like to go with someone else as well. I'm doing some research but I think I'm going to go with either dreamclinic or bkclinic.

Hey hey good to hear that! I'm saving up now too and looks like we have many months to go to build our 'money nesk'....I can't PM for some reason, could you PM me your email address so we can keep in touch, hopefully can go to Taipei together....:tup: Anyone else interested please PM us...thanks...

he gave me a good discount because I was also doing eyes and laser removal. I think with the 20% discount, the Botox is a bit over $500 USD. Dr. Tseng could take USD if you don't have NTD.
For the dosage, it was 400CC for both sides, and a week later (POSTOP), he gave me another 100 CC on both sides. The procedure must be repeated in 6 months, and would take 1 month for the result to show

POST OP PICS

Guys, if you like to see my post op pics, please email me at [email protected]

It is easier to forward pics from there for me.

Dr. Tseng does have a dominant style nose- SEAGULL Shape... Although I don't see anything wrong with it. The pre-op consultation is 1 hour long, he explained and drew a map of his procedure plan. Also his pics are showed on 2 computer screens, with the order of 3, 4, 5 layers of Goretex. If someone doesn't have a high nasal bone already, he would use 1 layer of Goretex and an I shape implant to raise it up.

During the surgery, he woke me up as he was about to place in the Goretex, let's me touch it to make sure that it is placed in the correct place, not too high, not too low, and in the middle. Also before he sew everything back up for the tip, I was also allow to see.

Dr. Tseng's spoken English is OK, although he could possibily understand you more than he could speak it in full sentence. He is caring and would take special attention to me(knowing I am coming all of that way). The medical training in Taiwan is pretty similar to the US, so I am sure that he has gotten intensive training. A different between a surgeon and plastic surgoen is that PS doesn't have to deal with life and death surgery.

My surgery took 4 hours, as he has 2 other nose surgeries scheduled before me. I left his office past 9pm on a Saturday. My Taiwanese friends told me that he is famous for Nose, and my observation is the same.

In Taiwan, on one of the East road, near Sogo Dept stores, there is a whole district of hospital of cosmetic and plastic surgeon. If you have time, you can almost walk in all of the clinic for a pre consultation.

Also, after a few days of staying with my friends, I went to Hostelling International Hostel (less than $10 USD a night if you have ISIC student card). The hostel is Extremely Recommended BY ME- CLEAN and Centrally Located. It is on the 13th floor of K Mall, accross from Taipei Main Station, open 24 hours a day with security guard. I stayed in a woman 8 beds room (not bunk beds). On the weekday, you will possibily be there by yourself as it is only filled on the weekend. Everything is right around the corner--- shoping, MRT, food... The K Mall Department store on the First Floor is really busy and would have live Taiwanese singers performing in front every weekend.

i've been unable to find anyone to go with in may, and am planning to go to taipei in december instead... if you are too, please pm me thank you. am planning to do rhino and epi, and will visit dr chuang and dr tseng.

hey girl, i can't pm you... could u pm me instead? thanks :smile: