the first i think was 2000USD alredy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow rawdude,

thanks for the updates.

I think i can rely on this forum to get updated global news now hee

about the skin; do fraxel n stemcell prp at vip! LOL u will love it. after ud done fraxel, u will think.. pain is nothing anymore.:X

Rawdude,

Can you explain how stemcell prp is used for cosmetic purposes at VIP? It sounds very fascinating. It would be nice if I can go back for additional procedures.

yes. pls count me in. ok onboard ! group trip to VIP!
anyway check this: http://www.seagullwellnessinternational.com/rej_lifting.php

honestly, when joann mentioned stemcell prp to me: my mind said yes immediately without being explained. as for i already know that stemcell research had been quite awhile, not rocket science, it is a breakthru in the cancer research.. repair of ones cell..(my investments r in pharmaceutical for stemcell therapies)so im kinda supporter. they take your blood, SPIN, extract plasma n inject to your face.

stemcell is mostly very effective for repair, rejuvenation.
however, it is restricted in certain countries , also:Please google the side effects if u can find pls do let me know.
check:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/drdana/PRP.html

I'm actually thinking of hopping over to BK or Samsung to do PRP injections to my face after my surgery. Din know VIP has it, good, I better check - at least now I find something else to do besides the nose job, else feel bad taking up the officetel for 2 wks.:P Rawdude, how much did u pay for it?
I did stem cell therapy b4 but that one is traumatic and cost a bomb - have to do this conventional lipo to take out 500cc of my fat cells (this is PAAIINNFUULLL), process it to extract this precious vial of a few million stem cells. I donated most of the stem cells, got only like 10% of it injected back into me - goodness, even with that small amount, I felt and look so good for at least an entire year. The only thing stopping me from repeating it for beauty purposes is the bloody lipo part and the high cost. So when I read about PRP, I want to try it, taking my blood's ok, injections' ok.

they took blood from me. i had fraxel +stemcell PRP for less than usd 1.5k.. cant remb. it was gd price. u mean u r there now?> check with joann?

I have some korean friends, They said, there are a lot of bad reviews for VIP in well-known korean forums, plus, in the korean forum, vip is so famous for making fake reviews. if you have any korean friend, just check it up. I'm so nervious.

another korean person on this forum said that he couldn't find anything about vip, which would mean that it would be difficult to find bad reviews too

can you give us some links so that we can check it out?

I was telling rawdude my mom had hers done as well. I can see the changes even after one treatment. Doctor recommended one treatment
every 6 months to a year for her and she is loving it.

It really rejuvenates her entire face. she did not have any problem skin, just wrinkles and stuff like that.

VIP is charging much lesser than what she paid for.

where you will get your rhinoplasty done, if you don't mind to tell?

Am very nervous for making decision where to go in April, time is running out... please advise.

osteotmy........i wanted to do that too but Dr Hsu said i do not need too.
Well u mentioned that Dr Hsu told u absorption is 40% he told me that too
but in my opinion.. i dont think it's absorption... i think it's more of WARPTION! Curving into a C-shaped. I think you should search on here about it. I've private messaged about 4 ppl cuz they said rib warped for them.. and too me.. i find that hard to believe but when i privater messaged them, they clearified to me that it wasn't there own rib, it was sterilized donated rib that was stored. (All of them who experienced warption) im yet to find someone who used their own rib and had warption happen. Im a little over a year and a half healed. My absorption is about....20% and stayed this way after 8-9 months it didnt change anymore. Though everyone likes my nose, i still want to try to go to Korea with Dr Kim (BK) for revision for the curvation a bit.