BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

For those who had eyelid ssurgery, did any of u experience burning or stinging sensation during ur recovery period?

I start having this stinging sensation (pins and needles) in the medial part of my double eyelids whenever I open my eyes after closing. I am about 2 weeks post op..

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 2 weeks post op and never felt that before. I had partial incision and ptosis correction. Is it possible that maybe there are stitches left in your eyes that is causing the pain? I hope you're able to figure out the cause, good luck!

Its temporary and changes location. Had that with my primary and now revision surgery. I know it not long lasting just hope it's not stitches coming undone or something..

Anybody knows or have personal experience with eyelid revision at Secret or Duhan? I am looking specifically at crease lowering. Also, so far is it only IOU and Bando that does crease lowering without skin excision? Thanks in advance!

Koreasaurus, would you have any pictures to share?

Does anyone know the kakaoID for OPERA? I've read it somewhere in one of the posts from purseblog but I cant remember whichone or which page for that matter..

Any thoughts on dr.yoo from Pitangui? hes got 30 years experience and there are people from this forum who suggest avoiding Pitangui but when I clicked on their link which supposedly justifies it, I didn't find anything to detest... :sad: unfortunately, I cant remember where ive read that either.. I've been reading through sooooooo many pages on this website lol

thanks for any help in advance!

I am 21 months post revisional surgery by Dr Kang from IOU.

See "beautiful" stitch works by him. I don't know why he is so highly rated in this forum but yet stitch in this manner.
Maybe he is really good with lids lowering that's all.

Hey Deepeyes, good to see you back. Your stitch line actually doesnt look too bad. You should see my scars from my NON-incisional surgery. It looks worse than yours.

Did you do lid lowering with Dr Kang? Would you mind showing a b/a pic of your lowered lids?

I have actually pm-ed you sometime ago too.. hope to hear back from you!

I have a question guys. Does anyone know if you did revision via incisonal previously whether or not you could do a non incisional revision? My uncle is older and had an incisional eye done a few years back and it ended up infected so he is a bit apprehensive and undergoing the incisional method again

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm a new member, but have read this forum for a while. I suffered from bad epicanthoplasty results and have waited a full year before seeking revision. I am now ready and booked my flight to Seoul for mid May. I will be consulting at Shin Seung and Eve. Anyone else?? I would love to meet up for some moral support, I'm so anxious. My dates are May 13 - May 20.

Hi hun,

I definitely felt tightness during my healing period. I had epi + double eyelid done. I'm not sure how long it lasted though, but I remember the tugging feeling and being worried. It eventually subsided.

Hi Deepeyes,

I am consulting with Shin Seung and Eve in 2 weeks and was hoping to get some advice from you! I have a friend who went to Eve and her results are fantastic. I know you went to Shin and I was wondering how your eyes have healed?? ^^ Do you mind sharing pictures? I hope to hear from you :smile: Thank you xo