BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hello! I posted something similar at the "Best Clinic" thread but thought I should write one here as well.

I had nose bridge augmentation with I-shaped silicone (about 2~3mm), tip-plasty and alar reduction with JW. Dr Suh is fully booked so I took the plunge with the younger doctor. Somebody's gotta do it, right? Hahaha!

Anyway, my surgery was on the 4th and I had my bandages/splint/stitches out today. Received positive comments from people saying the height/length/bridge curve look nice/natural.

I personally think they did well too, not too much nor little. It is still swollen now so my nose and tip looks big. Cant wait for it to go down and take on a more defined shape!

I'll post a more detailed review later since I am on the phone now and battery is draining.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just posting a warning for all the readers. Most or all of the plastic surgery clinics in Korea (probably all over the world) read these forums. They will have their English speaking staff member check to see if things are looking good or not for their particular clinic. In conclusion, they have most likely created their own accounts and are probably posting things or replying to potential customers as a regular Joe "who has been through it." Please be careful, be smart, and trust your gut feelings after meeting the doctor. Remember, they will tell you what you want to hear before and after the surgery until you give up and go away. Unless you are the doctors nephew or niece, you are just a number (one of many products being made on the conveyor belt).

Totally agree. Take those newbie posts with a grain of salt. For example, someone who just signed up and the first post they post is I went to such and such clinic, turned out great, if you want info let me know, and by the way I went with this and that translator but you have to contact me, yadi yada.

Hi..i'm a newbie here..i'm currently considering about getting alar reduction in korea next year..however i know nothing about getting a surgery overseas..do i need visas too??i read some thread that they need to apply visas..also..do any of u know the best clinics to do my surgery..i already has high nose bridge which i got from my mother..but i got my father's tip..my father had a flat and not really flaring nostrils..maybe triangular shape??..:thinking: also what is the quote price for just alar surgery??

If you wanna do just the tiplasty, it will be a lot cheaper and simple. Well for the best clinics, frankly I oso would love to know. Most clinics have good and bad reviews and you are getting PS in next year? That means you can do a lot of research by yourself to have a better knowledge of what you wanna achieve. Some of the countires need to apply visa to get into Korea depending which country you are from. You can check on their immigration web, down there they have written countries list in need of visa and those without. Hope this help! Cheers

I'm right now interested in JW and OZ clinics..maybe the list will get bigger in time..btw i'm from malaysia

Yeah.. I've check their immigration web..why are u there for??if u r going for surgery which clinics are u goin to??

hey vanityhere I got my nose done too 3 years ago with L-shaped silicone.
The result for me was fine, but my tip is totally hard and showing silicone lines, how about you?
And as for the headache I don't experience it, but I feel my nose feels heavier when I'm tired.
I'm considering revision with I -shaped silicone and ear cartilage but I wonder will it fix the shiny nose and hard tip.

I just wanted to know if anyone has any reviews on aone clinic? Their videos on youtube are really informative, as far as rib rhino goes. I have been looking for a clinic that does rib rhino for an affordable price and I was glad when I heard two forumers went to Dalian to consult with Dr. Wang but there is no answer from either of them hmmm...anyways, the website for aone clinic http://eng.aone.ac/
The prices arent listed so I emailed them, hopefully they answer..I will post their reply.
p.s. I have been researching rib rhino for around three years (lurking on this forum and a few others) and have yet to find a clinic with good results, decent cost, and good reviews. Hopefully i can finally get my rhino sometime soon :sad:

Hi Irtyth,
My silicone tip is starting to show sign now.. After about 15 yrs living with silicone, I'm really sick and tired of it now, constantly worrying when I'm lying having my facial with the beautician (when they tried to extract blackheads on my nose) or when playing with young kids( worried they might knock on my nose :biggrin:) Tobe honest, I think silicone only looks good for few years before showing some signs. I want to use my own cartilages such as septal and/or ear cartilage...no more foreign body inside my nose.

Anybody has good recommendation for doctor who is good with nose revision?

Quick question! About to board plane so didn't check anything. But step mum did rhino with cartiledge from around tail bone area? Is this possible? I doubt it is. She did it wih dr dung from Vietnam and I think it might be fraud and just silicon. My dads trying to persuad me to go there. Or at least get recommendations on what I need done.

Yoskarn quoted me $6900 ill list what later sice I'm at check in be

Yes right, I regret my hasty decision too, even without knowing the risk of L silicone. I heard asian has small amount of septal cartilage already..thats why we need augmentation, not in the case of westerner which has abudant septal cartilage. And as for ear, it can't be used as the bridge, which left with ribs with scary procedure and unknown warping risk. That's why I still put my hope on I silicone with ear cartilage on the tip, I hope it's not going to show signs after few years, or anyone has some other experience?