BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I'd hold off if I were you; it doesn't hurt that you like the result. Just pay attention and have it fixed as soon as you see signs. Maybe search for that doctor and keep him/her in mind so that you can have it done quickly.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had an L shaped implant as well, and even tho i liked the result i decided to have a revision a year later cuz sometimes i felt my tip was red-ish? and was worried about extrusion.

but now im getting my 3rd revision in a few months -.- its a vicious circle.

anyone going in late july - first of august pm me :smile: would be nice to have someone to hangout with - and look horribly with :roflmfao:

Hello everyone,
I want to do a nose revision maybe with cartilage. I have a bad nose job in Beijing two years ago. My nose bridge used my fat injection, and I requested that made my nose looks smaller. After the surgery, my nose grew scar, my alar are not balance, nostrils are one bigger and other one smaller. That was my bad experience. I am thinking about VIP, does anyone has done the nose job right there and could share the experience?

Mine unfortunately shifted slightly towards the left, although it is not a noticeable flaw, I myself am irritated by it EVERYDAY so I must go get it done. If it's not bothering you just yet, you don't really need to unless you see signs. I can't wait for revision.

Can I ask why you're getting your third one done? What happened to your second revision? Goodness I'm going to get my second done and hope it's the LAST one for a very long time!

I haven't heard much about VIP besides their expensive prices.

yep it's true, I asked them how much will it cost for the rib grafting rhino, and it's 11,000 USD. I might as well do it in US then,.haha
so now I'm looking at other clinics that are also specialized in rib graft rhinoplasty.anyone can help me?

where are u planning to do it? I read that u were reaching dr wang in dalian? I tried to emailed him several times but til now no reply..
do u know his email maybe? thanks

I forgot to ask, when did you have your implant? I thought that L-implants weren't used anymore. Yes, it is less difficult to revise when compared to rib implants. That is one of my primary reasons because implants will eventually be replaced no matter how good the surgeon is.

hi guys

just had my rib rhinoplasty yesterday with shimmian ( Dr jung), I arrived at the clinic at 9am and I woke up at 7:00 pm..... frankly the pain is much more intense than I expected.... will write a more detailed review when I feel better.

thank you vampire knight for chatting with me on kakaotalk yesterday night as I could not sleep :smile: and looking forward to get the gauze removed from my nostrils, this is is so uncomfortable....

Unfortunately that is the sad thing about implants. Whatever material is used, whether artificial or autologous, there will always be risks involved. Artificial implants are associated with skin thinning and extrusion. Rib grafts and other autologous material are associated with absorption and warping or twisting.

That is why rhinos have the highest rate of revisions.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind it a bit. I would just have to avoid certain situations where the silicone would see through my skin. I think that the implant wouldn't be too thick since I don't have a flat nose. I guess this will somehow keep it from being shown through a strong light source.

About the tip? I will be able to answer that after my surgery. :smile:

Hi Chris!

I am glad that I could help you! :biggrin: I know that having a rib graft for nose is not easy, so stay strong and the pain will go away!

Happy Healing!

Rest well and I wish you a speedy recovery! Where did they get your rib graft? Does the donor site or nose hurt the most?

So you are basically looking for an alarplasty and scar revision for your nose? There are mixed reviews with VIP on this forum. Try to contact them yourself, you will get a deeper understanding of whether they can deliver or not.

oh, i'm also interested in that procedure.. can u tell me how to contact the shimmian clinic?
and how much will it cost?
thank you thank you =D