BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

Wow, you really have nothing better to do for digging up my stuff.
having a failed surgery is bad enough, being called a liar for no reason is worse
For sure you are calling me a liar, why call me a liar then bother to say ' i am not calling you a liar' at the end? yes I meet up with a very reputable ex- forum member while i was in Korea his name is Shane 77 i am sure you know him if you have stayed in this forum long enough, he actually was with me after I did my surgeries, and 2 other vietnamese american sisters who used to be active in the forum, do you want their contact details to so you can dig up more whatever you wanted to dig up>
Why did I disappear? You never had a failed surgery of course you wont understand, standing out and admit as well as telling the whole story is a pain, do you know how many tears I shred while I was writing up that post? I was at home everyday and every night, not willing to go out, not willing to see people, friends or family, the only person who I saw its a psychologist- do you think i would be in the mood to tell things right away without healing, getting my head up and about?
i guess i just have to accept some people in this world just have to think the worst of everyone- all i wanted to do is not only to complain and let it out, i ALSO wanted to warn other not to fall into this trap and go through the same pain as me, if you have doubt ok its your freedom but please don't call go to people's board and accuse them of being a liar for no proof
PS: I contacted those people with the help of a friend who USED to work in ID hospital!! please READ my post properly before you accuse people!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by SeekingBeauty
It's not that the other forum members are forcing her to post pictures to see how disfigured she might be now, but I think it's because, well, no offense OP, we think you're lying. Or over-exaggerating. (And yes snowcup, I mentioned this briefly at dinner tonight with the rest of the Seoul April Group).

Let me explain my accusations:
itsumobaby, you joined TPF January 2012. In your very first post, you mentioned, "I am thinking of going Korea sometime this year, anyone else going so we can join and go together?" (Source: Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea Thread page 70 post#1036). It's a typical first post for any member who has just joined, no suspicious accusations made just yet.
On April 10th, 2012, you also posted stating that you are, "going there[Korea] next week and definately going to check out jewelry, which hotel did you guys stayed in and what are the rates?" (Source: Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea Thread page 117 post#1751).
From the date you joined in January 2012 to when you went to Korea in April 2012, you have only posted a total of 20 posts. After the month of April 2012, you completely disappeared from the forums until October 2012, a six month gap.
These are the questions I am wondering at this point:
You were so keen on meeting other forumers while in Korea, did you actually meet anyone on this forum (an active poster or a past poster with a good reputation) that can vow and say you had surgery in April?
Why didn't you complain about how awful your surgery has gone? Why didn't you update the forum on your surgery status (consultations, surgery dates, reviews, etc)?
Also, if you were so miserable about your surgery at ID Hospital, why wait until almost a year later to complain? A typical forumer would have voiced his/her opinions earlier.

Moving on...
On October 30th, 2012, you mention,

"hey I have EXACTLY the same problem as you and I am 24 as well, I am still not sure about things cuz if i do it it would be the 3rd revision and I am terrified of going under the knives with a worsen result, however I can live with my current eye neither, we should research and discuss things together since we are going throught the same phrase, if you want" (Source: Revisional Double Eyelid Surgery Thread page28 post#419)

This is the first time you have mentioned your failed eyelid surgery. You never inform the thread when your surgery date was. After your posts, numerous forumers have replied and asked you which clinic did your eyes. You ignore them and you don't reply. However, on December 2nd, 2012, you finally posted that it was Migo Clinic that ruined your eyes (Source: Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea - read first before posting Thread page116 post#1736) Why did it take you over a month to respond to all of the questions on which clinic did your eyes? Maybe it is because you did not want to bad mouth a clinic, sure, but you are already saying bad things about one clinic, why not the other?

Another reason why I don't think your posts are real:

On November 14th, 2012, about six months after your ID surgery date, you finally complain about ID Hospital stating, "I had Dr park from ID 6 months ago, he totally SCREWED up my acculift and I ended up with uneven face" (Source: Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea - read first before posting Thread page 46 post#683). If your surgery is as horrible as you are making it seem, why wait until six months afterwards to complain? I know your response will probably be something similar to, "Because I wanted to see how everything would settle overtime." However, if you are this worried and if the surgery has ruined your life, I am pretty sure you would have informed the forum sooner than six months post op.

Why your recent thread post is flawed:
You state you visited Korea again to confront both Migo Clinic for your failed eye revision and ID Hospital for your failed accutlift, sliding genioplasty, and mini v operations. You state that there are "more than 30 cases of people who suffered from failed surgery/surgeries from ID, anywhere from
Eyes, nose , chin to jaws" (Source: My Experience with ID Factory, I Mean ID Hospital Thread page 1 post#2). Where did you find these 30 cases? I am sure ID did not hand them to you. Do you have pictures of these cases? Do you have proof that these cases exist?

You show us the email that Joanna, a past Korean surgery consultant from ID, sent you and complain that it is rude. First off, in Joanna's defense, I would be creeped out if a customer ever called me on my personal cell phone. How did you get this number in the first place? Can you give us this number? I will personally call it myself, ask for Joanna, and meet her at Regen Hospital (her current place of employment) this Monday to see if it is real.

You mention the voice recordings of your confrontation with Dr. Park almost one year after surgery. You also mention that you recorded all conversations on the phone for future references. Can you provide us forumers with those recordings?

THEN... you talk about your failed calf reduction. So, three failed surgeries? If one surgery has failed, why not try to fix that one instead of going onto other surgeries? I don't understand it.

In all of this, you fail to source any of your information, a huge factor when trying to be persuasive or trying to prove a point.

No, I am not an ID Hospital promoter.
No, I am not a Migo Clinic promoter.
I had surgery 6 days ago and I consulted with only one clinic, a clinic that you have never mentioned. And yes, all of the Korea April Forumers can vouch for me.

I am not calling you a liar. I am not calling you a fake. I just want proof. And, in the slim to nothing chance that my accusations are wrong, I apologize in advance.

As for the other forumers, let this post be a lesson in deciding what is real and what is fake on these plastic surgery threads. Just because someone has been active on this forum for over a year, does not give them credibility.

I am posting this on two threads so forumers can read. I took my time into writing this, I hope you take your time into reading it.
Wow, you really have nothing better to do for digging up my stuff.
having a failed surgery is bad enough, being called a liar for no reason is worse
For sure you are calling me a liar, why call me a liar then bother to say ' i am not calling you a liar' at the end? yes I meet up with a very reputable ex- forum member while i was in Korea his name is Shane 77 i am sure you know him if you have stayed in this forum long enough, he actually was with me after I did my surgeries, and 2 other vietnamese american sisters who used to be active in the forum, do you want their contact details to so you can dig up more whatever you wanted to dig up>
Why did I disappear? You never had a failed surgery of course you wont understand, standing out and admit as well as telling the whole story is a pain, do you know how many tears I shred while I was writing up that post? I was at home everyday and every night, not willing to go out, not willing to see people, friends or family, the only person who I saw its a psychologist- do you think i would be in the mood to tell things right away without healing, getting my head up and about?
i guess i just have to accept some people in this world just have to think the worst of everyone- all i wanted to do is not only to complain and let it out, i ALSO wanted to warn other not to fall into this trap and go through the same pain as me, if you have doubt ok its your freedom but please don't call go to people's board and accuse them of being a liar for no proof
PS: I contacted those people with the help of a friend who USED to work in ID hospital!! please READ my post properly before you accuse people!

I feel really feel totally heartbroken when I saw this, I am already exhausted and upset everyday having to fight with ID. I am not here to proof how much people can trust me neither, I am here to express and advice others..not to make enemies and I have no idea why people try to pressurise me into showing my photos in public neither

I feel really feel totally heartbroken when I saw this, I am already exhausted and upset everyday having to fight with ID. I am not here to proof how much people can trust me neither, I am here to express and advice others..not to make enemies and I have no idea why people try to pressurise me into showing my photos in public neither

SeekingBeauty,

I understand why you may be suspicious. People post false information and troll on the internet all the time. But I don't think itssumobaby is lying. I haven't met her, but I've talked to her for months on WhatsApp. She's been through a tough time coping with the surgery results and is just trying to speak out and warn others. I totally understand how she feels as I've also been stupid and greedy enough to get unnecessary plastic surgery that turned out badly.

Your post was a bit insensitive. You did in fact accuse her of lying, but at the end up the post you claim to not be doing so. All the "evidence" you dug up from her old posts doesn't support your suspicions. I don't know if you've had plastic surgery before, but having a negative result is obviously very devastating and it can take time for one to accept what has happened. For the first few months after I had my bad jaw surgery, I didn't realize how much I hated the results because I thought I was still swollen and hadn't seen my face from different angles and new photographs. It took a few months for the depression to creep in, when I began noticing all the irregularities that weren't going away, and I realized this is the face that I am going to be stuck with.

Itssumobaby, don't let SeekingBeauty bring you down. She's just a random person on the internet who is suspicious. I think your post have and will help others. I also think that some of the forumers have offered pretty good advice in this post for you. At a time like this, you should try to surround yourself with those who love and support you no matter what. Stay strong, we will get through this.

Being that this is a public forum, anyone can post anything on here whether it's true or not. It's natural for anyone to be suspicious given clinic reps lurk and post on here as well. It's not that she has nothing better to do. She's being logical/skeptical and thorough to make sure people aren't trying to pull a fast one over our eyes. I understand it may be frustrating to be accused when/if you're telling the truth. SHANE 77 is NOT a reputable person; he's far from that. He's a manipulative person who tried to benefit from forumers. You mentioned two other "Vietnamese sisters" and offered to provide the info so SB can look them up. Can you post them/their screen names? Also, pictures are worth a thousand words. Seeing is believing. You can cover up your identifying features. I don't think it's unreasonable for her to request that. Although, it is understandable that you don't want your pictures in a public forum; stuck forever on the internet. Hope you can find someone to fix what's done to your face.

I wonder what advantages can she gains by saying lies/fake in this forum!! :rolleyes:

Some might already done their PS, some might not done yet. She takes all her courage to warn us, is it very cruel asking photos from her or judging about her? Who knows we can be next victims like her. At least she take her times to make awareness, rather than disappearing from forum like what others do. The more information, the better, right. How to filter all these information should be our homework.

:back2topic: Having said that this is public forum; can't she post anything that she want? Whether you buy in her post or not is solely depend on individuals. If one is standing at the road side, hanging a sign “I’m a blind, please help me to cross the road” on the neck, will you guys bringing him first to hospital to check, is he really blind or not before helping him? I bet you not. :roflmfao:

She is not promoting any clinics or not trying to benefits from forumers, why you guys have to go that far! This is not the first case that I've read about ID in this forum, have you all forgotten about how ID did to Iaan. PEACE: :whiteflag: We are in the same boat; please don't ruin all of your good intentions just by small matter. Let’s reach out our hands to those who need it. :hugs:

Whoa... How did we come to the conclusion that Shane 77 is not reputable and also manipulative? Did I miss some previous forum drama? I only recall him posting many pictures of his surgeries and his experiences/advice. Was he working for BK all along?

I personally think it's devastating to post pictures of one's botched surgery, even with identifying features cropped. I can understand if itssumobaby doesn't want to do it. I don't even want to look in the mirror anymore or see any pictures of myself. I get panic attacks. Posting pictures of my perceived deformities caused by surgery for the public to scrutinize, laugh at, and perhaps agree with how bad it looks is far too painful. I've learned not to satisfy some people's morbid curiosity. I'm going to go on a tangent here - a "friend" of mine whom I confided in before and after my surgery seemed to be getting pleasure out of my botched results. She offered no comfort upon finding out I'm depressed over the surgery and only drilled me for the juicy details. I've had to learn the hard way to not be so open even to "friends", particularly female ones. If you are successful and attractive, the catty, cold and/or insecure ones love to see you fall.

very well said Miss.A but how come there are only 2 new post in your account? Did your old one got deactivated mind you others are going to be 'attacked' by others when they dig through your post and they will probably claim that you are a fake person fake account. They required me to be 'supervised' by a reputable and old forum member so I mentioned shane 77, first of all I dont give a flying f*** what opinions other have on him, whether he is maniputative or not its his personality(why so off topic?) he is a living person who could proof that I had surgery, i have it proof and I mentioned it they could have said anything else they want in further extend to accuse me of lying
second of all although I agree Shane on certain levels could be quite straightforward and harsh since he has a lot of experiences on PS but I am pretty sure he doesnt work for any clinics, according to the last convo I had with him, he was doing his own thing make a PS website& forum& guide for people who wants to come to Korea to do PS

Hi! I don't know why people would lied about having a bad surgery and waste the time to write about her/his nightmare. It's very difficult when you go through with a bad surgery. We don't sleep well, we don't want to wake-up on the morning, we stop eating, we literally want to died... Honestly is very hard everyday.

Itsumobaby, stay focus on positive things and avoid the negative comments on you. You know what you have and when through with all your bad surgery. And if they want to believe or not your story then let them with there opinions. For example, like me, I was so stubborn and I did want to believe the bad comments about Dr. Charles S Lee and look where I'm today! Now searching for revision!!! Thank you.

This is my point. +1.
There were a lot of questions and speculations that I posted but the OP still has yet to answer/reply to them.
In my opinion, it goes both ways. Whether someone is promoting a clinic or discrediting one, some truth and evidence should be provided as proof.
Let's say all I posted about was my clinic and how amazing they were and how I love my results. Most people on this forum, even though I don't provide pictures, would still make a consultation with them.
On the other hand, let's say I was discrediting my clinic, saying I had a bad surgical outcome. Most of the people on this forum, even though I don't provide any pictures, would steer clear from that clinic.
What if I were lying in both situations? In the first situation, a ton of forumers would have surgery with my clinic, only to be disappointed with the outcome.
In the second situation, forumers would avoid my clinic because of what I've stated in the forums. What if that clinic was able to give the forumers the results they desired? It would not be fair to those forumers, and it would not be fair to those clinics.
Either way, I don't think any of those situations are fair.

That is the point I was trying to make.
Though you took my first reply with offense, I still do have a point that I was trying to get across. OP, maybe you are lying, maybe you are over exaggerating, and maybe you are telling the truth. Who knows. But, you still have yet to answer any of my questions. And though I went against you and you replied with rebuttal, you still have yet to reply to Lexethan's questions as well.