BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

Dr Park does it, other doctors I don't know... usually other doctors from ID that actually have a name and operate under their own name I think some of them do a good or an okay job... but anyone who is good usually quits ID if because they can find better clinics... where they don't have to butcher half the patients. unless they're really greedy... and from what I heard... if you work in a place like ID you don't get a choice, the director tells you what to do... that is why I think many good doctors quit ID sooner than later..but i think unless you work for ID... really hard to know the truth... ^^ i'm really sad about what happened to her too.... but i'll always be grateful to her for sharing her story... i think it will save many people from a horrible fate...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAHHH.....u have a good point...wow ur observation on itsumomo was on point! Did you eventually speak with johanne at regen?

Now I do not know what to do, Itsumomo made me not want to go to ID and now your observation on here makes me think otherwise...

Joanne( previously worked in ID but got sacked by dr Park) was the one who told me to flip off after I post her rude email here and blocked me on her kaokao.

Hey itsumobaby, I tried finding Joanne's rude email here but I guess it got deleted? ^^;;

i will post it here:

---quoting the message: "hey~ i don't wokr everyday... and all day... if I can't email you... please wait... and when i check your e-mail... i'll reply... but you told me alwasy... reply right now... i can't... okay? please don't call me... the number is my personal phone... last weekend my brother's wedding... so I was busy.. i can't reply
please wait... I will try to email you ASAP
sunday is closed... but you call me alllllllllll day. i understand... you're worry about your face. but we promise... Dr. Park will treat you. please don't disturb ... i have privacy. i'm not your personal secretary... i try to resolve it... i know you... that you have asymmetry... Dr. Park promise... we'll give you flying ticket... but we can't give you accommodation. thanks
(sent from [email protected])

hope you don mind i post it instead of itsumo... i saw your post first ^^

• 4 weeks later...
how could he do this?
there is no moral standards applied to these plastic surgeons. The Korea government should have a strict principles to maintain its reputation.

That's just it, though. The Korean government puts a large tax on PS to profit off of it rather than try to regulate safety or even protect its image. Measures are even taken to prevent locals from suing clinics that ruin their faces.

Surely if the Korean government won't do it's job, then someone else might do.
This is a civilised would , justice has to be done !

omg this is completely shocking! i never expected ID clinic to turn out like this -.-
I seriously hope itsumobaby successfully manages to sue this clinic into smithereens

It is very sad that people can't always trust clinics' websites. The best way to know if a clinic you're interested in has harmed people is by word of mouth, like this thread, or by talking to users in Naver who have posted about their experience.

What's naver

• 7 months later...
I hope Doctor Park will go to jail. Even if he manages to escape, his accumulation from bad karma will get him into trouble. God will go after him eventually!!!!!

I myself went thru 2 failed surgeries too. So my 2 cents for those who have doubt itsumobaby. It has never been an easy path to recover or move on. I don't even want to look at mirror let alone taking photos. Seriously asking her to share b/a photos are damn insensitive....

it's from GRAND . she was under GA for eyes and nose surgeries if I'm not wrong.