BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I'd say call them yourself and let them call see how big the difference is .. for me even if the clinic has great reviews I have to question their ethics of charging double or even more than double.. but definitely get them to go with you for the consults ^~^ I have some price quotes but not for everything your looking for if you have a line id I can share it with you it's kinda long to post xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I'm also interested in facial surgeries, so regardless, this will be very helpful! My Line ID is: fjollnir

You can't use it to bargain, they will not give you local price unless you can speak Korean.

Maybe, but I doubt it.

I'm interested in the list too! Would be great if you can share it with me on line. My ID is chingalingling

• 2 weeks later...

This is really useful!! I'm really keen to do liposuction n been thinking abt it for mths. Not much info on lipo in this forum.

Hi everyone! I was quoted $4400 for a breast augmentation at Hershe clinic, they're supposedly having a 50% off sale. Does anyone know anything about Hershe and their prices? This was the cheapest in cost, if anyone has any experience with Hershe please let me know! Thank you

:biggrin: glad to be of some help! I'll be going next month (hopefully the visa comes through) and I can let you know what happens, if you'd like!

Hi!!
Yes yes pls!!! Really much appreciated! Are you going alone??

hey,juz fyi,check out dr Arthur Tjandra on google n youtube for liposuction ,i had done w him bfore,the result was so good

Thanks fera88.
I've read up abt him on cozycot and it seems like he does not have an anaesthetist n did u experience a lot of pain during the procedure? Read a lot of comments abt the pain experience while he was doing it. ��