BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

Hi 1st timer,

Dr. Park said that he does many facelift like Acculift, TESS lift (more improved method of V lift ), Enditine lift and so on ..

For fat grafts, he does the PRP treatment (like he did on my lower eyelid) to improve the survival of fat cells.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Dr Park good at nose surgery?

hey,

can you tell me the price for rhino? they quoted me twice as much as any other clinic i got a quote from.

Hi TJ_joy,

Dr Park is really good at rhinoplasty, I'm satisfied with my results. You have to tell him exactly what you want and he will do it for you.

Hi Ashleybaby21,

I don't remember exactly but it was between 5000-6000USD. That was pricey because of the rib cartilage graft.

@PSaddict, do you remember your other rates? and do u have kakao?

Do you mind sharing pix of your nose before and after?

Hi PSaddict,

Can you let me know which clinic Dr Park works for? I'm also interested in getting rhinoplasty. What is the difference between acculift and tesslift? I'm looking to achieve the V line face without any invasive procedure.

Thanks!

Dr Park works for AT. =)

Hi Jackielove,
I'm going to seoul in 3 weeks time! I'll be arriving in seoul on the 20th April 2014. Woohooo I cant wait! Cant wait! :smile: . Will be great if we can meet up there and getting lost together, at least not getting lost by myself then. Haha... my top choice is teium for eyes consultation, then AT for mini facelift and full fat graft. I'll be staying aroud shinsha area, close to gangnam. PM me if you are going on april too. :smile:

No worries Ttqq, please try not to go id. I've read some bad reviews related to id.

Hi PS addict,
Thanks a bunch for your help. Im interested in the lifts and fat graft + prp treatment. Btw, how far is AT clinic from Teium? If i have my eyes done in teium and get the rest done in AT, how convinient its gonna be? Im still unsure if i have to do eyes surgery first and then the lift + fat graft, or the other way round. Scared of complication tho.. :sad: . What do you think? thank you.. Also, will it be quoted cheaper online or on the face to face consultation in the clinic? Thanks...

Hi 1st timer, if you are going to AT for consultation, let's go together. I'll be there in the 19th April, so21/4 for consultation? Maybe we can get a discount. I also consider DA.

mimi60, yes lets do it! I'll be there on the 20th april. Maybe we can try visit 3 to 4 clinics on the 21st april together? My top 4 clinics for consultation will be: Teium, AT, TLPS, DARPS. Yours?