• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bimaxillary ASO + Genioplasty was 11000 USD
Paranasal implants 1800 USD
Fat graft surgery for lower eyelid 720 USD

I don't have Kakao sorry.

Hi Dor3mi,

He works at AT clinic. I don't know the differences sorry but you can email him at [email protected] to ask him :smile:

Hi 1stTimer,

According to their website AT and Teuim joined as one clinic (they have the same address now). I guess you will be able to have all your surgeries at the same time which can be more convenient for you ! But if not, I'll advise you to have your eyes done first and then the rest.

Don't worry about the complications, try to not think about it. Dr. Park will do anything to avoid complications and if unfortunately it happens you can ask him for a free revision.

It can be quoted cheaper on face to face consultation but depends. I had a discount for my rhinoplasty on the face to face consultation.

Hey HawthornTree,

I am planning to have my surgeries in late May as well, should be in the week of 26th May :smile:

Hi Christybb, I am planning to do consultations on 26th and may be followed by the surgery on the same day or day after. will you stay in Seoul between 22nd and 26 then ?

Hey HawthornTree,

I am planning to go Seoul on 26th of May and should be followed by the surgery on the same day as I will have the consultations first in the trip in April :smile: I had my nose done by Shimmian Dr. Jung two years ago but unfortunately I am not satisfied with the result.... sigh :sad:

BTW, I saw another posts said Dr Kang from IOU is also great in doing eye revision? Did you guys heard about this clinic? I actually tried to went to the website but no Chinese/English at all, I saw his blogs about the eye revision case, his style is quite natural, but I prefer dolly eyes style, so I dont know if I should go to have a consultation with him...

Hi Christybb, okay, sounds cool! So are you planning to do both eyes and nose jobs ? maybe we can meet up and travel around after the surgery, I am thinking Teuim now only, cuz i think they are major in eyes, so should be fine for me. But I want to have dolly eyes style too, do u think whether Teuim is a better choice or not ?