BeautyHacker

Facelift surgery

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear dreamsharer,

Ive been watching videos of Aone on youtube about facelift and dr kwon seems pretty skill. how did ur surgery went? I hope its pretty damn good. fingers crossed.

hi there,
would you mind to enlighten me which clinic you went to and how much is your fee? ive done some research and right now ive shortlisted a few clinics but i need your help and advice. looking forward to hear from you.

Hi Lita

I am leaving tomorrow night to see a Dr in Seoul for face and neck lift. I just come to realise that this Dr has a lot of negative review. Please let me have your Dr and the clinic name.
Appreciate your earliest reply. I have added you

Hi

I leaving tomorrow nite to see a Dr in Seoul for face and neck lift, however just come to realise that this Dr has a lot of negative review. I would appreciate you can pm me your Dr name and clinic name. I have added you. I am new here.

Hi Lita my email address is [email protected] looking forward for your reply for your Dr for face and neck lift.

Three of us are going for the lifts. Any recommedation from you or your friend have good experience I hope to get more option. thank you

Hi please email me at [email protected] for your Dr and clinic name for face and neck lift. Three of us are going. I hope to hear from you soon as i am leaving Monday nite to Seoul

may I ask which clinics on your list? did you find any useful info? I have item, dream and starline on my list.

• 2 weeks later...
Asian lady,

Could u pass me your dr n clinic name in seoul? Could be reached at treatscafe@ gmail.com. Sorry don't have kakao acc.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone mind to share which clinic asianlady done her facelift? seems she's very happy with her result but too bad no longer active again on this forum? i would like to consider her clinic to my list for my mom :biggrin: thanks all..

Be careful about what you see on youtube as it's only half the story. What's important is how good your face will turn out. I was sucked in by those videos too and now not happy with my face. Read my posts on Aone Review. Since then I've been contacted by a number of ladies who are also not happy with their results from there.
What I think is that if someone is not so good looking before tend to be very happy after plastic surgery because it is somewhat improvements for them. And the opposite is also true as surgery can ruin your natural beauty and mess everything up.

Asianlady did hers at the same place as I did mine Hellboy. In one of her posts she mentioned that some ladies who had FL at the same time/same place as her are not happy. A few on here have told me that they aren't either. Maybe she is just lucky?

• 2 months later...
Hi, I would like to do facelift in Korea. As such, can you share with me your experience and also provide good recommendation please.

Are you planning to go to Korea again ?