BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Congrats! Was it a huge difference or did it just seem like it?

I want my eyes to be bigger, but just on the outside. I am not sure what the name for that is. I have a fold already.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my eyelid looked more swollen than the other and that eyelid ended up slightly higher than the other. However, everyone is different and you should just wait and see. It took over 6 months for my eyes to completely settle down.
Edit* I had partial incision done which may be why it took much longer for it to heal.

Non incisional is completely reversible, which is why they recommend it if you have the right type of eyes for it. They simply remove the sutures and redo it.
I regret doing partial incisional because I think it's more difficult to get a revision due to the partial scar.

I'm at post surgery day 8, all stitches are out.. I did DES, ptosis, and epi (I think). I always thought epi is to cut the corner of the eyes? But for my case, the doc pull up the corner towards the bridge? If that make sense?

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I paid 2.8mil won, it's a new clinic, but the doc was previously from grand, dr seo il boem.. I was waiting for another appt at another clinic in the same building, so i went to every floor and check out other clinics. Literally went up to the clinics and ask if there are Chinese or English consultants.. This clinic was new and there were no patients, so I thought I will give it a go.. Met with the consultant, very nice lady, and met with the doctor for consult. He was very attentive and have clear explanation, so I decide to go with them. :smile: pretty good results so far.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452067205.139001.jpg

Your epi looks great. If you look at people without epicanthal folds, the corner of their eyes naturally go slightly downwards. Good luck with healing!

Hi Lingie
Is the clinic good with eye revisions?
Could you pls pm me the clinic name?
Thx.

Did you go alone?

can i ask which clinic you went and how much you paid for ?

Please make sure that u do a lot of research before undergoing these procedures. Epi alone by itself made a huge significant diff to my face and overall appearance already..

I am planning to get my surgery done in the month of March.
I want to do incisional DES & epi & ptosis
I am currently in Korea and I have visited Teuim, ID, and Grand for consultation. I am planning to visit a few more including JW, Regen, and Cinderella.

TEUIM: I was pretty set on going to Teuim. However, I have changed my mind after visiting for consultation. The surgeon talked to me for only a few minutes. He didn't describe much what he will do. Dr Kwon didn't really make me feel comfortable with the procedure. He was not busy because no other client was in the clinic, but he didn't take a few minutes to describe to me more and give me more details. He will answer questions if you ask, but he will not talk without you asking questions.

GRAND: When I visited Grand, I met the "head doctor" who analyzes your condition and then passes the customer onto the surgeon. I didn't get to see the surgeon. I believe that is just how Grand operates. All the consultations will be set up with head doctor and you will see your surgeon once you decide to get it done there.

I felt really comfortable with Grand since the head doctor was very honest. He said I shouldn't do epi because it is not necessary because my eyes are wide enough already. I really appreciated his honesty. I would assume they would want to perform epi because I would pay them more for that service.

I am not sure if I should go to Grand since I saw on this thread that someone had their eyelids fade in a few years.

ID: I met the surgeon at ID clinic and he seemed very rush during my consultation. It made me feel very tensed. He explained to me what he will do. But the whole consultation was just pretty uncomfortable for me since he was so busy and he seemed to be very impatient.

x

HI,
So did you had your surgery at pitangui or not / if yes how is your result and service there?

Hi, if you get it done from which ever clinic please let me know how it is as i am planning to go in aprial or may for double eyelid and fat grafting.
thank you and wish you all the best.