BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hello people, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions !
Because i'm currently busy working, hardly have time to login here !

My eyes are so much better now ^_^

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys and gals,

So I decided to make this thread as a master thread for all people who want to do double eyelid surgery.

Basically, we'll share all information about clinics, procedures, risk, supports, etc...

It's easier to gather information this way.

I'll share mine first.

From my research, basically, those are the clinics that are good for eyes (and also have some foreign support, i.e. speaking English):

1. Teuim: Doctor Kwon, for epi, and double eyelid

2. Migo: good for dramatic doll-eye change. Slightly more expensive than the others

3. Cinderella: very money-greedy, but supposed to have good results. Some stars go there. Take this with a grain of salt. Just because stars go there, doesn't mean it's good.

I'm not promoting these clinics. Just summarizing what I've read on this forum (after going through 600 pages - and I'm not kidding. haha. I did read through all).

Any other comments would be appreciated.

I'll post my consultation experience with those three clinics after next week, when I finish talking to them in Seoul.

Cheers!

Oh by the way, I found these B&As and the changes are exactly what I'm looking for: double eyelids but very naturally.

I don't want super-big eyelids (like Indian Bollywood actresses). I want deep but slim eyelids, if you know what I mean: Like these

s9.postimg.org/ylcilkclb/memol_img7.gif

Hi guys! I just did double eyelid surgery plus lateral canthoplasty at my home country, Malaysia about 13 days ago. These are my before and after pictures.
Btw, i posted on another double eyelid tread. There are more pictures there.

My doctor was Dr. Cheong You Wei (he did my nose and forehead fat graft 3 mths ago)

For this surgery i paid : Blepharoplasty (RM3K), Lateral Canthoplasty (RM1.5K)

#

I know what you mean haha, I feel like large doll eyes will not suit the rest of my face since I do not have a small nose. It's more like a bigger than average nose but thankfully with a naturally high nose bridge. I'm looking to enhance the current shape of my eyes, to be slightly bigger and longer, which I think will be more natural. And I also want double eyelids.

I am also looking at Teuim. Do you have any quotations from them about cost? They have not replied my post in the forum. Also, what kind of procedures are you looking at? I would prefer magic epicanthoplasty to medial because I'm scared of scarring. Not sure if other clinics provide magic epi besides Teuim. I also think that the non incisional buried suture method will be best for me, but am worried that the double eyelid may be only temporary and will come undone.

Magic epi is actually very popular in korea. I think all the clinics I've come across use the magic epi method for epicanthoplasty. I thought the teuim doctor retired? Correct me if I am wrong :X

I've seen posts dated last year about September that dr kwon has retired because he was unwell. But on their website and fb it says that dr Kwon is cooperating with another doctor to form AT clinic, that's dated December last year. Also, his blog which claims to be managed by dr Kwon himself is still active in this year. Not too sure but I think he should still be around?

it's possible someone else is writing it in his name. i thought it weird how teuim and suddenly became one. maybe dr*Kwon is really too sick to do surgery and sold the clinic to the owner of AT? or maybe he got better. i don't think anyone in this forum knows. i have no idea and i haven't seen anyone write about it.

Doctor Kwon at Teuim is operating again.

He's doing mine today ;)

What is wrong with Park at OZ?

Can you tell me? I was considering him at first because he seems good and friendly through email.

But I decided not to go with him because his clinic is kinda small.

But I don't have any experience with his operating skills. If you know something, please share!

You're looking great! Wishing you a happy recovery and wonderful results!

I wouldn't go with Dr Park from Oz either. Not after that consultation i had with him. I feel he is quite negligent towards his patients. He pretty much left his patient who had complications on the operating table to give me a consultation. After witnessing that it was no longer a case of whether he was skilled or not but rather weather it would be in the best interest of my health and safety. Red flag right away.

I detailed what happened here. # His clinic also isn't well equipped as the mid size - larger ones.

Dr Kwon is still practicing at Teuim, it's confirmed through email with them:

'Also, can I ask if the main doctor of the clinic is still Dr Kwon? yes, Dr. Kwon would do eyelid surgery for you.

I have read some posts on forums that claim Dr Kwon is retired which I do not know to be true or not.--- It's not true. Dr. Kwon was on long vacation last autumn for 3 months.'

FYI I got quoted 3.4M KRW by Teuim
[FONT=굴림]1. Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction (non-Incisional method is recommended) : 2.0 m KRW [/FONT]​
[FONT=굴림][/FONT]
[FONT=굴림]2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW [/FONT]​
I have also been quoted 4.9M KRW by TLPS for Incisional double eyelid surgery with ptosis correction and epicanthoplasty: (3.4M + 1.5M) which jacked up too much so I'm gonna drop TLPS as a potential clinic ):​