BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Did you have time to do some research on this forum before surgery? If not, look up the thread someone started on what to do to prepare for the trip.

1st Timer has kindly shared with me some info about pumpkin powder that you can buy over there from convenience store. Go to the store and ask there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dmhdd some say taking sinecch after surgery works while others have said that it doesn't help much with the swelling and bruising. If you have access to it, I say go ahead and take it but you have to take the first pill a few hours before your procedure if I am not mistaken so I don't know if it will still be effective in your situation.

If you are already in Korea, I don't think they sell sineech at the pharmacy. My friend have been to four pharmacies in the area and none of them sell sineech. The only option is getting it from the clinic which charges up to four-five times the price of sinnech in us.
You probably should have prepared better...

i think if something isn't available in a country where most PS is done and where millions of people have to deal with swelling then it's not necessary and not that helpful.

I cleaned my face by using a damp sponge. Also removes soap effectively. But ensure that the sponge is dry to prevent water from getting into the eye.
Also had to make several trips to the hair salon to wash my hair. The one at my sch charges 5000 won. Outside salon charges are 7000won.
Avoid Juno, they tried to charge me 20,000 won

No, I do think sinnech is helpful, did my liposuction and it kinda work. The main reason why Korean pharmacies don't sell it is because they probably can't obtain the license to import it for mass retail (sineech is not available in many countries outside us such as uk, Brazil, Canada etc mainly because of drug license issue). Beside, the second reason might be because it's said it is by prescription only, although you can get it pretty easily in the us.

• 1 month later...
Teuim is famous for eyes and has many good reviews here. Aone? Are you serious? Did you do your eyes at Aone? They are expensive and there is only 1 doctor doing everything and when I was there for over a week, I did not see anyone anyone had their eyes done. Further more, the doc there does not believe in eyelid surgery, he lifts the forehead instead. You can see that in his blog.

Hello everyone. im going to korea august 25 Teuimps priced me this

Is it expensive or normal price?
Also looking for travel mate=)
thank you
[FONT=&#44404]1. Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction (Incisional method is recommended) : 2.5—3.0m KRW [/FONT]
[FONT=굴림] [/FONT][FONT=&#44404]2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW [/FONT]

This is the same pricing that I got from Dr. Kwon as well. I just booked my flights (AHHH excitement), I really want to do it with him just cause of positive reviews, but it's sooo damn expensive :sad:

Yeah I checked out aone's b/a photos. Resulting surprised look aint look all that aesthetic. Im sure there are those who might be more suitable for browlifts but I personally think having lowset brows look more aesthetic and exotic, as long as eyes are well exposed, both in males and females. E.g. claudia schiffer when she was young, brad pitt now and then...

Please see an occuloplastic surgeon or an ophthalmologist asap.

Hi has anyone done a partial incision (eyelid surgery) before? From what I read online, partial incision involves using stab incisions, instead of a full incision line.

I had a partial incision with dr Kwon (Teuim) Today is day 49 and when I close my eyes, it looks like this.

It seems like a full to me. Doesn't look like a stab incision at all.

Does the partial incision method vary amongst doctors? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Pictures show right after the surgery and day 49.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407062066.665004.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407062092.125152.jpg