BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting my rhino/eye surgery until next March so I'm not 100% sure where I'm going until I have face-to-face consultations with clinics. Right now I'm strongly leaning towards JW and Dream but my opinions can change easily depending on how the consultations go.

I'm not sure how small/easy double eyelid surgery is, but I think it should still be taken seriously like any other surgery. It's your eyes after all! Do your research.

Hi! It's true that DES is considered a simple procedure, but you should still carefully review the clinics you're interested in. I have Korean friends who paid 300 000 KRW for beautiful double eyelids, but as foreigners we have to be extra careful so as not to be taken advantage of. With regards to your second question: when I went back in May of this year, a clinic called Opera had a special promo for DES and epi for 900 000 KRW. I posted the link in this thread. Hope this helps!

Haven't been reading much about eyelid surgery since I already have eyelids (im sa asian) but i wouldn't mind having more prominent eyelids ala Amata Chittasenee/pearypie. Is it the regular eyelid surgery i should opt for anyway or is it any other techniques that will work better?

Thanks a lot blueblood444 : )
I ll go check there if pintagui don't work out ! ;)

Hi vanilla creme, I'm back from Seoul but sending you good vibes! What's happening with you? Did your surgeries go well? Update us! I hope you feel better soon! I know it's not awesome to be alone in foreign country after surgery...I know some tpf-ers in Seoul now..I'll pm u the contacts!

Hi Katrina, please read up my previous post on Pitangui.

I will always warn people not to visit them. But you can see for yourself if u r here. And Nicole the consultant treats me differently before and after!

Thanks for the heads up, i think i ll just go and see...
trying to make some friends on the plane maybe ....?

lol ..

Hi Vanilla Creme,

Thanks for reminding me, i do read that thread you posted. it feels not good...

I am considering other clinics now ... but my list is limited, before was banobagi and pintangui only, and banobagi is not nice in their email .... so ....do you have any suggestions ?
i only want to do eyes and fat graft .so ....i mean most big clinic charge more and they are good at more complicated surgeries... and their ads are face changing ...which is not what i looking for ... so i guess , if you go for the face changing surgery, big clinic for sure more safe and reliable...and worth the price. ..but only for the eye, i am just trying to find a good balance between price and outcome......

Hi blueblood and everyone, do you guys havelink to Cinderella clinic website, any chance you know iftheir staff can speak English? And which doctor in this clinic is good for eyes, hope you don't mind too many question , but it is one of the clinic I am interested in but can't find much information :smile:

Please consider other clinic. No doubt it's true Pitangui's price is competitive compared to other clinic, but I just felt blessed enough I didn't do my eyes revision with them. And Dr Yoo can't seems to sit still while consulting, he will talk hastily and walk off! He's attitude really sucks!

Sorry, I don't think I'm in any good position to offer you any advice now. Please choose carefully.

Is it normal to have high eyelids 21 days after revision eyelids surgery?

Why do I have a feeling my eyelids are heavy with a puffy feeling and they look kinda lifeless? And they seems about same as compared to 2 weeks ago.

Please enlighten me, anyone? I'm so worried.

Cinderella's website is:
http://www.cindyclinic.com/
Yes, they have english staff as i called them and speak in english. You can just send them a email and ask about the doctor who are good at eyes.

Epi would prolly work better than implant to lengthen inner corners, implant seems like a bit if a roundabout way to do it..plus you may have to go for quite a high implant to achieve the significant pulling effect, which comes with it's own set of problems, thinning skin etc.

I'm considering lateral to lengthen outer corners too. I'm undecided, cos I hear that as a procedure, it doesn't seem to offer a lot of bang for buck in terms of making a big difference. I would really like longer eyes though!