BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

It's definitely getting better as the swelling is going down. The doctor admitted that there is a bit of asymmetry as of now but he said to wait a couple more months to fully recover. It doesn't look too bad but I wish they were more even. Will update you guys in a few months.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and hope u recover well and plz update us

Jesus, I would have totally flipped out... And knowing how good you look now, I think I am mentally prepared. lol

Hi Blueblood,

After my phone/email consultation with Banobagi and REAL.
I decided to go with REAL for face to face consultation and if possible surgeries on the same day.

The overall professionalism of REAL i found is better.

Banobagi took a while to reply my emails and HEBE is way too pushy on me paying deposit to secure on the same day surgeries.
Medication for antibiotic will be extra cost? Come on. If I pay for high cost of surgeries fee. Not really sure why I would be charge for medication (antibiotic). Kinda of silly.

Anyway, thank you for your advice about REAL.
I am very excited for my upcoming trips to Korea.

Wow, very nice!!
Do you mind sharing Dr Cheong's contact?
How much did you pay for the forehead fat graft?

I suggested you gave them a call. I email to REAL, no one respond. I decided to gave them a call by Skype. Shortly after, they replied to my email promptly.

Hi there, I'm glad you were able to secure a consultation with Real. Even though it wasn't the clinic I ended up choosing, it's received many positive reviews on Korean sites and through word of mouth. It's a relatively small clinic, so the doctor is very busy and can try to rush the consultation process. Don't feel pressured by that, and feel free to ask as many questions as you want.

Hehe it was the same for me too - Banobagi only provided me with a doctor's note so I ended paying for the meds at a pharmacy. However, the cost of medication in Korea is much cheaper than in North America. And if you're only going for DES, you may not even need the pills.

Good luck with your surgery! If you ever need advice on good restaurants or shopping districts, pm me your kakaotalk ID and we can chat :smile:

Hi Blueblood,

My Kakao ID is bubblelious1.

12.25. I will have nothing to do, I plan to walk around the city and experience a bite of Korea culture.
Do you think a lot of restaurants and shopping center are closed?

I am sure convenience store is open. Very curious what convenience store looks like in Korea.
:smile:

Hi

Why not gave them a call? Tell them you spoke English.

They might have English translator?

Thanks! I'll add you :smile:

Christmas is not the biggest holiday in Korea - it's getting more popular but most shops will be open and people still treat the day like any other. It's a really couple-y holiday so it can actually be a bit depressing for singles - at least it was for me lol. But this works in your favour as your plans will not be affected by store closures! No restaurant would be dumb enough to close their doors on a day nearly every couple in Korea chooses to eat out.

Oh, btw, I've noticed that Real quotes a bit on the higher end so try to bargain if you can! The consultants are very nice and friendly there.

I'm pretty confident they'd accept walk ins. From personal experience, the consultants are quite....proactive in pushing you to do your procedure(s) there so I'm sure they'd squeeze you in :graucho:

Hi Blueblood,

I think they will quote me higher for sure. Don't worried i can negotiate.

BTW
I told Pitangui I will no longer consultation and perform my surgery there. Instantly, they lower down the price by 2K.
Kinda of silly actually. But, I feel like a piece of meat.