BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

I sent 2 emails to Opera but no re

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent 2 emails to Opera but got no response so far.
Can please let me know if they respond to your email? Thank you!

Unfortunately, No.
I didn't get any response from Opera.

But, i did email to REAL cosmetic a while ago. They didn't respond to me by email until l called them.
That's the clinic i decided to go with.

Maybe you should call them and see if they have any Chinese translator or English translator.

I am new to this forum and would like to share my recent double eyelid surgery experience.
It was done 17 days ago at Teuim. I did medial epi and incisional.
I had wanted to do non incisional but Dr Kwon persuaded me that an incisional was what I needed for my Ptosis.
I bruised BADLY and there is still some residual bruising below my eyes right now. My lids are still a bit swollen.

Right now I am most worried about the scars from the epi. It appears that the scars are hardening. I am seeing my dermatologist tomorrow (don't live in Korea) to see if he can inject some steroids there).

The transformation of my mono lids is amazing. Really Happy with the new look. I have attached a photo with absolutely no makeup.

Dr Kwon did a great job on my eyes.

Hi there!

I sent a message to Opera in Korean, asking them questions about double eyelid surgery. They responded that they have a special promo going on right now - the 3N procedure (which is a combination of the advantageous aspects of non-incision and incision) has been reduced to 590 000 krw from 900. I'm not sure if that includes epi. But in any case that's a great deal!

Great to hear that!
Unfortunately, I can't write/speak Korean.
Guess I will walk-in for consultation once I reach Seoul.

I'm debating on whether or not I want medial epicanthoplasty. My mom pointed out that you can see which female celebrities have had epi done, since their inner corners are rounded out and not pointed. I looked on Teuim's website and lots of other b/a photos of medial epicanthoplasty and have to agree.

I think you can tell what I mean based on the photo I attached. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

HI Anna,

I submitted the survey.
Actually, i found http://www.cosmerience.com/treatments/double-eyelid-surgery
website quite useful. When i had some time, i would like to read all the reviews.

Hi

After my post up treatment with REAL. I can stop by Opera on the way to ask for you. If they have English or Chinese translator.

Hi everyone. I am going to Seoul in Dec from 5-17 for some cosmetic surgery. I am still in the process of selecting a clinic (via email) but I have booked my flight. I am travelling from Australia by myself. Will anyone else be there during this time? Would love some company from someone who is going through the same, scary experience as me. =) - Angie

Hi

I am leaving Dec 23 - Jan 3. :sad:
too bad we can't meet up as company.

Oh wow! That's quite an attractive quote! Do you mind expanding on what is the 3N procedure? (I tried to google it and naver it, but only got results about sony's camera and gibberish lol)

Also, do you know if there are any particular surgeons from Opera that the korean DES community is raving about? I see that there is usually a particular surgeon that is recommended for each clinic for certain procedures...