BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hi LilianRU

i also browse thru their website n also dont understand how they are able to perform non-incisional ptosis *** DEL surgery.

Dr Kwon suggested me to do epi too but im not keen to do at all as i dont want to see the redish tear ducts. Lol

Im interested in doing non-incisional method only.

Im deciding between Teuim or DAPRS or Life? Any suggestion or recommendation who is preferred between the 3 of them?

Thanks! ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tyler

So are you confirmed to go to Teuim for your DEL surgery?

Im deciding between Teuim & DAPRS & Life? Have you heard of the other 2 clinics n have you made enquiries with other clinics besides Teuim?

From DAPRS & Life website it seems that for their non-incisional methods, they seem to make some kind of micro-holes on the eyelids to kind of tie the skin to the muscle or to let the thread go thru, if im understanding it correctly??

Im confused between the non-incisional methods! I thought it was supposed to be simple stitching? Lol

Can anyone assist??
Thanks! ;)

Unfortunately, I only know Teuim... Where will you be traveling from? I have a friend currently traveling in Seoul, she agreed to visit Teuim if she has time. I'll waiting for good news.

Hi Vanilla Creme,

How long you will stay in Seoul?

You read vanilla Creme about Pitangui. Because of her forum and fellow people, I decide not to go with them.

I just back from Seoul. I brought my mom for ptosis and eye bag removal surgery in TEUIM.
What I can say is that their price is not fixed, you can bargain with them, though it's a bit hard to bargain, because the consultant (alice) is quiet persistent. They will add 10% tax along with price, even when I said that I'll pay with cash. Anyway, I told them that I have did a lot of research before and read many reviews about them, and all people say that foreigner can avoid tax by paying cash, so I didnt want to pay tax. After long bargain, they finally reduce their price and with no tax .
I'm considering to write down my experience when I have time.

Hi xyl88

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

May i check did your mum do her double eyelid surgery too or only ptosis and eye bag removal? For her eyebag removal, did Dr Kwon remove the fats together with cutting the loose skin Or only just fat removal?

Did you also have your eyelid surgery done with Teuim or just your mum? Cos im wondering if they give you a discount because both of you have your surgeries done together or only your mum?

I was told that if i were to pay with credit card, i got to pay the 10% tax unless it's cash. So im certainly not gonna pay them the extra 10%. Im even thinking of bargaining on the price for my DEL surgery if i do decide to do with him. Lol. Cos they have quoted me the highest so far :sad:

HI Lilian

Im thinking of visiting sometime in Jan ;)

What about you?

Wow you got so lucky!I met with Alice end of October and she was VERY persistent and really unwilling to make price drops. Even with offers to pay with cash she kept insisting we had to pay a 10% tax on it. Even for the pricing of incision + ptosis and epi it ended up being so much more than other places we had gotten quote. Teium was my first choice and I'm sad I couldn't have gotten a better price, btu got it done at Opera (still recovering so hopefully it'll turn out great too). If you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up getting quoted for?

Maybe I was being unrealistic (I asked for 2500 for epi, incisional and ptosis) :sad: and they refused this rate.

No, only my mum did the surgery. She didn't do DEL cause she already has natural DEL. Actually my mom wanna fix her droopy eyelid that made her looks sleepy, so dr.kwon suggested ptosis correction, as for her eye bag, she got a fat repositioning procedure. The discount maybe because my mom did 2 procedures.
At first I also thought that TEUIM will be the one that give me the high price, but the other clinic that I went, like DAPRS they quoted me super high price for the same procedure - 7200 KRW!! because they said that they will guaranteed that they won't use and intern doctor and for anesthesia they also use doctor specialized in anesthesia, but still their price is too high. Wonjin also like that, they quoted me usd 2300 for fat repositioning only, and without knowing which doctor will be appointed by dr.park to do the surgery. My mom didn't want to take risk, and she trusted dr.kwon to do her surgery. Actually I also planning to do consultation with Banobagi too, but my mom already tired and just want to decide quickly.

I almost gave up too, cause she is very persistent. I got 2500, after a long bargaining and maybe she is willing to reduce the price because my mom also did eye bag removal, so a bit discount maybe.

Hi xyl88

So you paid US$2500?? or did you pay in krw?

thanks