BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who had eyelids before their DEL surgery? I want to make the lid higher and crease deeper, but is it such a thing as asking the dr if he can make the crease deeper or do i only pick parallel/tapered and small/medium/high lid? I appreciate any input!

Ppl should stay away from your ps dr. GEEZ....

Skilled drs dont make you look this bad even for the 1st seven days. Assymetry shouldnt even exist by 3rd mth. This is nitemarish.

This is what Teuim quoted me after I sent them my photos online:

Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction ( Partial- incisional method is recommended) : 2.4m KRW

For those who have done it at Teuim, how much of this quoted price are you able to bargain down? And does it include the 10% tax?

Dr Kwon is OVER-rated. I met him twice but couldnt place faith in him although every member "raved" about him then. The dr doesnt administer enough LA and causing hurt on patients (sewing up the last few stitches w/o LA??!!). Looking at yr pic, its worrying...

Hey jillyqueen, I think your eyes are definitely a big improvement!

I've read that it can take even up to 9 months to see a little bit of improvement on epi scars so I'm sure they will improve over time. I recall reading on here that some people took steroid injections to help with epi scarring.

And there's swelling. There is still water retention on my right eye when I poke. But I've observed that it has been drying up. Also my right eye feels TIGHT.

Btw just curious, what did he do that made you disdainful of him? He must have done/said something?

Nope, I said I only want a small change so he recommended me not to do epi :smile: I don't think I need it anyway. Btw I love your eyes! Saw your before pic and your eyes are very similar to mine, gives me hope haha :lol: