BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epi actually seems quite common because of the clinics that I emailed my photos to, they all except one recommended me to do epi to widen the inner corners of the eyes. I am considering Teuim as they specialize in eyes, but I haven't done the surgery, so would also like to know if anyone has done epi recently and received good results, as I heard there is a possibility of scarring involved.

Hey dear, I've just made my deposit yesterday through DBS. DBS charges me about $30 in total based on the amount of 300 USD that I remittance over. As for the agent bank, it charges about the same as what DBS will charge, so roughly about sgd $30 as well. What I understand from DBS is that the agent bank shouldn't charge that much of a difference and the charges should be around what I paid.

Yessss! I read her blog as well and know that Dr. Lee seems pretty good. Ya I'm gonna do epi and incisional only although as much as I wanted to do rhinoplasty too but my boyfriend is totally against it :sad:

Now that I have made my deposit, I am waiting for Mr Shin to revert on hotel recommendation etc and I'll be booking my flights very soon after he has confirmed Banobagi has received my deposit :biggrin: Korea still seems to be the best choice lol ;)

I raised this question earlier--not sure if it applies to anyone, but do NOT get lash extensions anytime before your DES.

When they sterilize your eyes before surgery, your lash extensions can fall off which could compromise your DES. Hope this helps someone else. :smile:

Recovery photos posted here!!! http://koreaplasticsurgery.wordpress.com/recovery/

I am about a couple weeks out now (not yet a month) and haven't take more pictures. The eyes ended up evening out (more work was done on one side so it was more swollen then the other), but with time it's getting better. Will post more pictures when I have more time laterrrrr!!~

Your eyes look so pretty~ They already look great even though you're not even a month post-op.

Thank you!! But trust me I had a lot of moments of doubts and worries. It's still a lot bigger than I want it to be but I just keep telling myself to be patient. I think that's the most important part. But in general my personality is very worrisome so there were moments were I was getting fustrated and impatient with the recovery process. I definitely need make up to go out and even then I feel soooo "out of it" since it's not within my comfort zone.

With time though, it'll be okay!! I appreciate your comment!! It really makes me feel better emotionally hahaha :smile:!~

The height that yours is at now is pretty much how I want mine lol. It looks great already, and I'm sure you'll come to like it even more once the swelling goes away. Even without makeup your eyes look nice. I look forward to seeing how they turn out!

Hi jillyqueen, would you mind showing me the photos of your epi also? I am pretty set on getting DEL with epi but have heard a lot about scarring. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the update! :smile:

Just wondering if Shin Park is going to send you an invoice from Banobagi? Their web page was having some problems for the past few weeks and today its totally down ):

Oh btw, mind telling me how you contacted Claire? Just email to Banobagi or she has another email? :smile: