BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, dude. I'm korean! If nothing else, I'll write down "pumpkin soup" for you so you can show it at restaurants and eat. LOL
Where are you staying? Did you already book a place?

Omg thank you SO much! I was so worried as I am the only person going there. My family is really discouraging saying I dont need all these surgeries but I really want to do it after coming on the forum.

I'm going there from the US. Do you know where everyone is coming from?

By the way, I was told that they recommend I get a number of surgeries done.

So I'm getting my eyes, nose, cheekbone reduction, chin genioplasty and jawbone (vline). I just want to look good looking.[​IMG]

I'm from the US too. But there are forumers from Canada, Singapore, Spain, China... all over really.

By the time you arrive, I'll have had my surgeries done. Just chillin with the swellin. hahahaa

Dude, I don't think you need jaw or nose. From the research I've done, I concluded that facial contouring is a SERIOUS procedure and the only people who should do it are those with abnormally huge/uneven jaws.

Think carefully on this one, that's scary business.

Hello KKim

Thank you for your kind reply!!! I had a good consultation through the internet with 2 famous clinics.
They are very famous. They said Vline is very popular and I should do it if I want to look good looking.
They also said they can fix my nose. I think one of them ID is famous for jaw and chin countouring and can make me look handsome!

May I ask your honest opinion why you think I dont need so many surgeries?

Koreanface - I agree with kkim120, not only is it serious stuff, but it doesn't look like you need it. I'd say the risks outweigh the benefits but its just how I feel, especially judging from your picture. If you're still wanting to get those surgeries, just make sure you do the research.

Koreasaurus

Thank you for your reply. Can you give your opinion why these procedures may not be suitable for my face? We are here to help each other with honesty and support so I thank you in advance for your candidness. I think the clinics are helpful but they are also a business.

Well, like kkim120 stated, I think that facial contouring would be more suitable for people that have abnormally large or uneven jaw considering how serious/major the procedure is. It’s just how I personally feel though…like I can probably use a little facial contouring myself, but the risks involved would outweigh the little benefits (if any) I would get. I just don’t think it’s worth it, especially seeing that you have a nice face structure/shape. I’m definitely not against anyone that gets it though, so if you really think you can’t live without getting it done then make sure you choose a reliable clinic and do your research!

ya.. that was a recent pict. I sent kwon this pict and he advised revision to be at least 6 mths. I think the remaining fold was not done on purpose but rather the excision was not exactly the same on both side. As I explained, if i pulled the tapered side slightly inwards towards my nose, my eyes would have balanced out completely. I was thinking maybe it the "left handed right handed" thingy. But I cant be sure. Also the parallel side tearduct is showing a lil more than the tapered side. I asked him why the discrepancy, he has yet to reply me.

I am not keen in revision, as revision is usually difficult and more complication. My frens has advise a lil asymmetry is natural, instead of perfect symmetrical eyes. I do agree if the asymmetry was one side slightly bigger/smaller or one side epi was rounder than the other... but one side tapered one side parallel?? I am not quite happy with it thou..

Yeah I will wait till 6 mth mark and see if the swelling goes down further, if the difference is minimal I would rather not revise.

I rem u had quite bad symmetry, how long did it take for your eyes to balance out?

I am approaching the 4mth mark soon..

Abt the fold.. TBH, I didnt really ask as I didnt understood much about epi at that time. I just told kwon I didnt like my rounded corners and I would like it to be sharp. well.. it is almond shape now.. but not exactly sharp..

I'm totally with koreasaurus on this one. Your face shape is nice and your jaw line looks masculine. If you did Vline with the jaw you have now, you'll only end up looking effeminate. Unless you're into that, I don't think it's prudent.

Also, online consultations don't mean crap. Especially since angles of the shot will greatly influence how your face shape looks--like the selfie angle. You should wait until you have real consultations before making the decision. And remember, clinics will want to make as much money as possible--they may recommend Vline even if the improvement will be very minimal.

Oh man:sad: was it him that suggested revision? Or was it u? Cause never did he suggest any revision when I sent him pics at my worst state. Which is worse than your current condition.

During my post op consultation he looked concerned to the extent he asked his eng consultant to bring out my old pic.

So If u did not face such issues I'm sure your eyes will look splendid with time!